Wives Tales-pg111947147018

9 Replies
anne - June 22

any wives tales come true for you?

Christina - June 22

None have come true for me, they have all been wrong!!

anne - June 22

aww! that sucks. we dont know the gender, but have beenh having fun checking out the wives tales. everyone says my belly sticking out means a boy. watch - we will have a girl lol

Christina - June 22

Yeah mine was the opposite, everything kept saying I was having a girl and I am having a boy. One thing did say that if your husband is gaining weight along with you then you are having a boy...that was the only thing that was right for me! :) But, I don't even know if that was a wives tale, I guess it was.

robin - June 22

my husband is gaining weight too. we are also having a boy

Melissa - June 22

My husband has also gained weight and we are having a boy too!!!

Shelly - June 23

Weird, I'm also having a boy and my husband has gained about 15 pounds!!!!!!!!!!

Beth - June 23

uuhh oohh hate to breeak the pattern but my fiance got cravings and gained weight and we were told at 24 weeks we are having a girl!! I REALLY hope they are not wrong on the prediction!

Maria - June 23

I'm having a boy and my husband has gained weight.

R - June 23

My husband hasn't gained any weight, and we're having a boy. But here's something interesting - my Dr said that in chinese medicine, if the pulse in your left wrist is faster than the one in your right, then it's a boy! (Have someone hold both your wrists at the same time and check the pulses) It came true for us! :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion