Working-pg115068437918

5 Replies
bonnie1 - June 18

Hi, if you are currently working, when is everyone going on maternity leave.. do you still get enough rest working full time. when i come home, my DH has started cooking tea, and i can relax, but i am hoping it is enough for someone in their 3rd tri.

Nora1 - June 19

My due date is next week and I'm still working. I'm planning on working up until the baby makes his arrival! :)

karyn - June 19

My due date is September 7th and I'm planning on working up until the end (if possible). That way I can take use my maternity leave after the baby is born.

Angiconda - June 19

I am 30 weeks and dure Sept 1st and still workign but having a very hard time sitting at a desk for 8 hours even if I get up and walk around every hour it dosent make a difference. I am wondering if maybe my doctor will write me a note for half days but I highly doubt it. I just in so much pain sitting for that long in the same spot.

livdea - June 19

I'm due in 3.5 weeks, Dr thinks baby is comming in a week. I'm working 8 hour days and cooking dinner when I get home...YAWN! But whatever..when girly is here...wait...I wont get a break then either! What's up with this deal!?? ;)

Nita_ - June 19

My due date is next monday and am still working too. But my boss has agreed to working from home (i'm in IT/computer world, so it's possible). I plan to work till I have the baby. I've started to work from home just last week, before then, I was at my desk 8 hrs a day and when I was too tired to sit there, I would come home early. But other than that, it's been going good. **livdea** lol! I don't like the deal either! but hey, at least after, we'll have our little babies to be awww'g and ooohh'g over! :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?