Yeast Infection-pg117138413932

9 Replies
Rhonda - February 13

What is the best thing to do for a yeast infection?Im having a c-section in 10 days and i dont want to be stuck with this yeast infection for very long.

Tammy276 - February 13

Just buy an OTC treatment like Monistat-3 or Vagisil. I just bought some Monistat-3 suppositories because I am dealing w/ a yeast infection right now. It is the exact same as if they would give you a prescription

Melissa30 - February 13

My Gyn told me that in order to completely get rid of a yeast infection, make sure you use a 7 DAY treatment. He recommended Monistat 7.

Rhonda - February 13

Alright thanks girls.I have to get over this before my c-section.I only have 10 days.

cindernar - February 13

My doctor gave me Diflucan. Said it's perfectly safe for pregnancy.

Tammy276 - February 13

You don't have to use the seven day treatment. The prescription they give you is a 3-day and it worked perfectly fine for me the last time and got rid of it. The only difference is there is a stronger dose of the medicaiton in the 3-day than the 7-day. My doctor basically said why put yourself through 7 days of treatment when the 3-day will work just as well.

DownbutnotOUT - February 13

sweet rhonda only 10 days to go, dang that went by so fast! good luck and i hope to read up on how it went and i pray you have a great csection with a speedy recovery.

Rhonda - February 13

Well what sucks is i called my dr office today,and they were closed.I guess because of the weather.So i will call tomorrow though.Hopefully they will call me in something.Kendra i will update after my c-section,im a basket case hehe.

babyonboard16 - February 13

I had one a while back and I used Monistat 3 on reccomendation of my doc.

Carly67 - February 18

My doctor prescribed Gynazol.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?