Can Anyone Help Me -pg119147528213

2 Replies
travissgrl06 - October 4

I have a 3 going to be four year old step daughter who is very much potty trained.... now starting to pee her pants again. We will ask her if she has to go to the restroom and she says no and than five minutes later pees her pants. But than there are days where she will go all day by herself. We dont know if it is because she is rebelling because her mom is having another baby and me and her dad are trying... we know its not because both of her parents are with other people because i have been with her since she was one. So has anyone had this same problem befor.... if so please help me!!

jessb - October 6

I would call or take her to the doctor. You never know it could be a bladder infection or something. Or it could just be all the changes going on, her mother having another baby etc...

PaigeMeagans mommy - October 19

my daughter is doing the same thing right now. Personally....I think she just forgets. Honestly if I know its been a while I go and put her on the potty and she goes. Or I tell her if she goes potty in her panties mommy will spank. I know that sounds horrible, but he it works. Never had to follow through with the spanking.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion