Mmr

4 Replies
Ruby - October 15

Any moms here feel uncomfertable giving their babies this shot

 

Erins Mom - October 15

Yep, I'm still putting that one off until dd is two at least. She's had everything else, except chicken pox, Hep B, so she's fairly up to date, but that one is still pretty controversal so I've decided to wait after discussing it with her peditrician (whose completely fine with it).

 

Erins Mom - October 15

Oh, and for the other shots, I just made sure they were the non-mercury ones.

 

meg - October 15

Like erins mom, I also will not give it to my ds until he is at least 2. He has also had everything else (not old enough for the Chicken Pox Vac. yet...but I haven't decided on that one just yet). Why did you decide against the CP vac.?

 

Erins Mom - October 16

I just found it unneccessary for the time being. I'm a sahm and my dd doesn't go to daycare or anything that I wouldn't be aware of someone being sick. Also my peditrician said that there was really no need right now and that if she was exposed we could ether bring her in within 48 hours and give her the shot (which would work) or at this point she's so young that the case wouldn't be that bad and then she'd be immune from it anyway.

 

ADD A COMMENT:


You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!


Already a member?
Please login below.





Forgot your password?
Need Help?