Wish Me Luck -pg120742635363

2 Replies
^lucy^ - April 5

hi mommies, this is not really a question so im sorry about that. but i really wanted to share with you potty training my 22 months old daughter which im planning to start tomorrow.. she knows when she wants to go but doesnt tell me usually.. yesterday a special incident happened and she wasn't in diapers and suddenly her face showed that she was confused and wanted to cry.. then i asked her if she wanted to pee and she said yes!! (usually she'll say no mommy, no peepee).. i put her on the toilet and she peed!!! i was so happy,, it was the best and i was clapping and jumping and even sang a song about her peeing in the toilet lol.. she must've thought im crazy :p now tomorrow im planning to start the real training and i wish i can do it till the end.. please wish me luck and any ideas how long it might take? sorry for the long post :) thx a lot

mom_of_1 - April 9

YAY! Congratz! That is great. We are slowly, not pushing, and working with our DD who is 19.5 months. She loves to sit on the potty, but can't tell us yet when she really has to go. :) Soon! Good luck!

^lucy^ - April 10

thanks a lot mom_of_1 !!! today was day #5 and it went great!! day 1 was so disappointing as my dd hates to sit on the potty and refuses to do anything in there.. so day 1 was all mopping the floor :p day 2 was way much better.. she started to tell me but not all the time..yesterday and today just 1 accident :) and i actually had to go to the grocery and take her with me and she was in underwear!! thanks God she didnt do anything :) i was so proud of her and she also woke up today morning dry! good luck,, ur dd will learn it soon and she's a bright girl that she's sitting already :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion