New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
trickyl - March 6th, 2012 3:24 PM

Seb- You are very welcome!

Gwenie- Sticky baby dust to you!

miraclebebes - March 6th, 2012 4:21 PM

Seb*** thank you for your prayers my friend!!! Remember be strong you are not alone!!! You have God!!!! Your baby!!!! Your husband!!! And us your friends!!!! I love
you dear take care!!!! .

Gwenie***** my twin sister!!!! My birth day is 8/21/1981 pretty close!!!!!! God bless you.

bpink83 - March 6th, 2012 7:01 PM

It is definitely upsetting & frustrating to see so many pregnant teens nowadays. Then there's women like us who are married or in long term relationships & have plenty of responsibility...yet we struggle to get pregnant! We can't let that bother us though...we'll get our miracles in due time! :)

AFM...I got a +opk this morning so we BD'd this afternoon. I'm on CD18 today & I've been having a lot of CM & cramping the past day or two. I'm keeping my fingers crossed & hoping those are good signs! I've gotten cramps my past 2 cycles...but they are much stronger this time! I just can't wait till my RE appt...I'm so anxious!! lOl.

Hope everyone is doing well...Baby Dust to ALL!!!!

Hopeful86 - March 6th, 2012 7:59 PM

Tricky, you're absolutely right...this will hit them when they're older and want kids. I still regret and blame myself for even being on the pill for so long, I should have just used condoms, but at least I used protection. I can only imagine how they will feel. And you're right, I will give him another chance. I just got very annoyed when he didn't speak to my primary care physician when she called him....meanwhile if he called her, she would drop everything and speak to him. Maybe I overreacted but its one thing If he makes a mistake with me....its totally different if he makes a mistake when I'm pregnant...its my babys life, and I'm already going through so much to get pregnant.

Ang, I love Huskys, they're so beautiful. Enjoy the puppies and I'm sure they will help the time fly. I'm crazy about animals, I would have a zoo in my house if I could lol, but I settled for 2 cats lol and had to leave my dog with my parents because when my dh and I moved into an apartment 2 yrs ago, they didn't allow pets. Thankfully, the office I work in is not an abortion cinic and we don't perform it here. We just hae a gyn come once a week and she sends these girls out somewhere. I work data entry so I end up reading all charts after they leave, so thas how I know about it. I will definately tell you about the RE appointment. I didn't even fill out the paperwork they sent me yet because I will ill ge even more restless and anxious for the day to come.

Seb02, I can't wait fr the RE appoinment. The weekend away really helped clear our minds we did not think of ttc, we broke all baby making rules and just had fun lol. I do feel a lot better with the lower dose, I'm happy my primary doc. Picked up on it. I'm happy yore starting for feel queezy, I'm sure that's reassuring. I pray for everything to go well at your appoinment on Thursday and can't wait to hear about it.

Hopeful86 - March 6th, 2012 7:59 PM

Tricky, you're absolutely right...this will hit them when they're older and want kids. I still regret and blame myself for even being on the pill for so long, I should have just used condoms, but at least I used protection. I can only imagine how they will feel. And you're right, I will give him another chance. I just got very annoyed when he didn't speak to my primary care physician when she called him....meanwhile if he called her, she would drop everything and speak to him. Maybe I overreacted but its one thing If he makes a mistake with me....its totally different if he makes a mistake when I'm pregnant...its my babys life, and I'm already going through so much to get pregnant.

Ang, I love Huskys, they're so beautiful. Enjoy the puppies and I'm sure they will help the time fly. I'm crazy about animals, I would have a zoo in my house if I could lol, but I settled for 2 cats lol and had to leave my dog with my parents because when my dh and I moved into an apartment 2 yrs ago, they didn't allow pets. Thankfully, the office I work in is not an abortion cinic and we don't perform it here. We just hae a gyn come once a week and she sends these girls out somewhere. I work data entry so I end up reading all charts after they leave, so thas how I know about it. I will definately tell you about the RE appointment. I didn't even fill out the paperwork they sent me yet because I will ill ge even more restless and anxious for the day to come.

Seb02, I can't wait fr the RE appoinment. The weekend away really helped clear our minds we did not think of ttc, we broke all baby making rules and just had fun lol. I do feel a lot better with the lower dose, I'm happy my primary doc. Picked up on it. I'm happy yore starting for feel queezy, I'm sure that's reassuring. I pray for everything to go well at your appoinment on Thursday and can't wait to hear about it.

rosenow - March 6th, 2012 9:16 PM

hi girls been a long weekend dd is sick and keyboard is broken going to get it repaired soon

Manjit - March 6th, 2012 10:20 PM

tmarie- it's gud that u r going for follicle scan this month......i cant wait for my appt........when is ur appt? keep me updated.........take care

BaBy4BnM - March 7th, 2012 9:22 AM

Hi everyone! I'm new here and wanted some advice. I started my first round of clomid 25mg on March 2nd and did cd3-7. I'm getting a follicle scan on Sunday and then hopefully if my follicles are mature enough taking a trigger shot that night (DH is administering it I'm kind of nervouse eeek!!). Following that I will be doing IUI on Tuesday. I'm just so nervous! I feel like I'm putting all my hopes in this month and I can't bare seeing another bfn!! I'm under the dreaded unexplained infertility cloud and its so frustrating! My sister just had twins on the same day my best friend gave birth to her first son who was an "accident" out of wedlock. I know it shouldnt get to me but it does!

I guess my question is if anyone has seen success with the treatment my doctor is putting me through. He has me on a low does of clomid because I already produce eggs they just might be dropping a little prematurly.

Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated!!

God bless and baby dust to all!!!

argomez1030 - March 7th, 2012 9:41 AM

Good Morning Ladies, today is my follicle scan so please lift me up in prayers. I need at least 1 good follicle on my left side. I started mucinex on Monday but not really seeing much CM yet. Thoughts?

baby4bnm - Welcome! You will find great support and some prayer warriors here. I am sure your Dr. put you on such a low dose since you do ovulate already, most women start on 50mg but that's because they don't ovulate on their own at all. Praying for you! P.S - Don't feel bad, it's your motherly instinct wanting to kick in, it will happen soon.

ang514 - March 7th, 2012 10:11 AM

Hopeful: That is good that you were able to just have fun. You needed it. That is what I am hoping the puppies will bring me some distraction. lol I get what you mean about if you could have a zoo in your house you would. I am not allowed to go to the pound anymore due to I always bring some animal home with me. I always used to say that if I could I would own my own Island with just me and animals. lol

seb02a - March 7th, 2012 1:07 PM

ArGomez - You've been in my prayers all morning, I hope the follicle scan goes well for you. I'm so anxious to hear the results! The same thing happened with me when I was taking mucinex the first couple of times. I increased my water intake and noticed a huge difference. Hopefully that is all you need too :) Good luck, let us know how your scan goes!

argomez1030 - March 7th, 2012 4:24 PM

Seb - Thank you SO much for your prayers! Please continue praying for me.

Just got back from my follicle scan and my Dr. was running behind so it was his father who performed my scan. He said my right side (blocked) had 1 egg that was too small to even mature but that my left side (good) had 1 egg measuring 16.9. I have to go back tomorrow because he'd like to see it at 17 before giving me the shot. Please continue praying ladies as I will continue praying for you.

Manjit - March 7th, 2012 5:49 PM

bpink- gud luck to u.......i hope u get BFP this month.......praying for u........when is ur appt with RE? gud luck

reese12 - March 7th, 2012 8:13 PM

Good Evening ladies. I just wanna say that I felt like I was alone until I found this site.. Wow .... I just wanna say that you all are an inspiration and have given me hope.. I am new to chlomid and in fact so new i have not had a chance to use it. I just got the script and i never started. So I had to be prescribed provera. I was very afraid to take it becuase i was hanging on to the hope that what if i still was preg. I kinda feel like i am jumping all in..anyhow its nice to read your words even though i dont know what some of the abbreviations are.. I wish you all the very best and look forward to reading more positive results and outcomes from you all.

reese12 - March 7th, 2012 8:13 PM

Good Evening ladies. I just wanna say that I felt like I was alone until I found this site.. Wow .... I just wanna say that you all are an inspiration and have given me hope.. I am new to chlomid and in fact so new i have not had a chance to use it. I just got the script and i never started. So I had to be prescribed provera. I was very afraid to take it becuase i was hanging on to the hope that what if i still was preg. I kinda feel like i am jumping all in..anyhow its nice to read your words even though i dont know what some of the abbreviations are.. I wish you all the very best and look forward to reading more positive results and outcomes from you all.

Hopeful86 - March 7th, 2012 9:02 PM

Hello everyone, I want to say welcome to the new ladies. Everyone here is really great and supportive. Hope and pray we all get out bfps soon.

Ang, that's so funny, I'm the same way. I can't go into shelters or pet stores or even watch the animal planet because I automatically want one lol. I hope time goes by quickly and we get some great results from our REs.

Argomez, ill pray for your follicle to grow enough by tomorrow and I pray it will be the follicle that leads to your bfp. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Seb, good luck tomorrow, I'm praying for you and your little one as well.

Reese, welcome and I hope we hear a success story from you soon. To help with a few abbreviations....bfp= big fat positive, bfn=big fat negative, cd= cycle day, cm= cervical mucous, af= auntie flow, bbt= basal body temperature, RE= Reproductive Endocrinologist, opk = ovulation predictor kit, I think I got most of them lol.

Baby4BnM, welcome and I hope this plan works for you on your first try. If your dh is giving you the shot, the butt is not so painful. Good luck.

Twinsmom, how are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a few days, hope all is well.

Rosenow, sorry your dd is sick. Hope she's feeling better.

Afm, I saw such an adorable baby at work today. This couple came in to see the doctor...they were ttc for 4 years and finally through an ivf got pregnant. Their boy is 10 months old now. He started reaching for me and would want to go back to his daddy when I held him. Then he grabbed my finger and wouldn't let me go lol. The mother told me I look like I'm ready for one of my own...I just smiled and prayed that soon this will be the case. This just reassured me again how worth this journey is and how amazing and wonderful the outcome will be. I can't wait to have my own baby...I couldn't put this one down lol, it just felt so natural. Especially knowing their story, iit made me even more determined to keep going. Oh and the funny thing is, he didn't let anyone else hold him...but started reaching for me the moment he saw me : ) it may be wishful thinking, but maybe its a sign?

ADD A COMMENT:

Please login or register to post on this thread.
Other Pages First ... 119 238 357 476 595 714 833 952 1071 1190 ... Last