New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
babiesready - March 3rd, 2012 9:40 PM

miraclebebe hi so sorry no BFP as yet really was praying for you wanted to get on so bad to see some good new this has made me so sad but you will get your BFP just keep at it.

was really sick for the last couple of days bothe me hubby and the 2 older kids so we all had to leave home and stay and my parents and let my parents move in with the babies it was so hard but I can't make them sick but we all got some really needed rest still alittle so so but will be full home on monday

babiesready - March 3rd, 2012 9:43 PM

can not be on for awhile but will keep you all in my prays.

babiesready - March 3rd, 2012 9:43 PM

babiesready - March 3rd, 2012 9:44 PM

prayingandhoping - March 3rd, 2012 10:43 PM

Hello everyone!!!!

mirclebebe- Sorry about the BFN,but don't worry we all will soon see that BFP!!!

babiesready-I hope you and the family get well soon.

hopefullytrying-I know how you feel about taking a hpt, i'm scared also. I hope and pray you'll see a BFP...good luck.

AFM- I'm now on cd 29, my doctor office call me on friday with my progestrone level test it showed I did ovulate last month. I been having some cramps for about a week and a half,af ain't due until 03/06/12. Today I started having some pain on my right side. I don't know what's going on with my body. If af don't come on tuesday, I'll take a hpt on wednesday. I just really hope and pray this is my month.

Baby dust to everyone!!!!

hopefullytrying - March 4th, 2012 9:58 AM

Good luck prayingandhoping! I am hoping for a positive for you.
I am so scared to test hpk because I don't know how much more dissapointment I can handle.

hopefullytrying - March 4th, 2012 10:01 AM

Also- what opk have you ladies found to be the best??

BabyInMe - March 4th, 2012 2:12 PM

Hopefullytrying: I use clear blue easy with the smiley faces. I love those. There is no guessing if lines are darker than the other. It's either a smiley or an empty circle.
Good luck

bpink83 - March 4th, 2012 8:08 PM

Hi Ladies...Hope everyone is well!!

*hopefullytrying...I also use the Clearblue Easy digital opk's. They are a little bit more pricey than the paper strips, but MUCH easier to read. None of that matching colors crap. That used to drive me crazy! lOl.

I'm a bit confused this month. My last 2 cycles I got positive opk's on cd's 11-12...now I'm currently on cd 17 & still haven't gotten a positive opk! Anyone had that happen before?? Is it possible to ovulate different days every cycle?? I am having a little bit of discharge though (Sorry TMI)...so maybe that's a sign of ovulation?!?!

BabyMoon - March 4th, 2012 8:55 PM

BabyinMe: I ovulated on the 2nd...I really hate to test too soon...but think I definitely will on the 14th too...But let me know when you start testing too..I may start testing the 12th... :) Im wishing good thoughts for us both! I mean I know there are a million things that can intercept that little egg...but I feel like we've done Everything we possibly can...I Know i ovulated...I got the temp spike...we used preseed...taking baby aspirin for a while, taking folic acid/prenatals for a couple months...I mean...what else can we do. Praying it's BOTH of our months!! What are you doing to keep your mind off this dreaded 2ww??

Manjit - March 4th, 2012 9:27 PM

Bpink- Hi, dnt wry it is possible to ovulate on different days.........in jan i ovulated cd13 and last month on cd17.......i guess in my case it probably the clomid.....but anywayz every women ovulated on diiferent days..........if u r taking clomid it might delay the ovulation..........i m taking BBT every morning......i find it easier than opk......gud luck to u........

momof6boys - March 4th, 2012 9:56 PM

The reason opk's are nice is that it tells you when you are within 48 hours of ovulation occurring your bbt only tells you that it has already occurred by the time you see a spike in temp its too late you fertilize the egg. The cause of temp rise is your progesterone level increasing and that happens when the egg is expelled. If the egg is fertilized then the follicle will keep releasing progesterone untill the placenta develops which in turn keeps your temp high, I did opk, bbt, and. Cm which helped the most since I never got a + opk but still got pregnant, good luck :)

bpink83 - March 4th, 2012 10:10 PM

*manjit...thanks so much!! Hopefully I get a positive opk sometime this week!!

*momof6boys...what does the CM abbreviation stand for?? I've seen it quite a few times. I'm still trying to get the hang of all the "lingo"! lOl.

momof6boys - March 4th, 2012 10:25 PM

Cm= cervical mucus :)

happywithone - March 4th, 2012 11:34 PM

*******OUR JOURNEY*******ME31 DH40***** TTC few years no luck. Hubby has a 11 year old daughter from a previous relationship. 1st Infertility visit November 2011. Progesterone level at an 8 which doc says was an indication that I was not ovulating. Went in for HSG Nov 2011 radiologist found some blockages. OB referred me to an RE who successfully performed a procedure called Tubal Recannilisation which uses a Wire to remove blockages from the tubes. RE was very pleased with the outcome and recommended that start 50 mg of Clomid days 3-7. First dose was Feb 13. Only side effect I had was terrible Hot flashes. I believe I ovulated Feb 24 and 25 . I am now 9 dpo. Hoping for a + soon. BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!!

jlynn08 - March 5th, 2012 12:36 AM

Tonight was my last dose of clomid...my nerves are shot that's for sure,I'm keeping my fingers crossed but extra prayers help and I will appreciate them oh so much...I did buy an ovulation test,when is the best time to take it?

ADD A COMMENT:

Please login or register to post on this thread.
Other Pages First ... 120 240 360 480 600 720 840 960 1080 1200 ... Last