New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
BabyInMe - March 3rd, 2012 2:01 PM

BabyMoon: the RE wants to see me for blood work pregnancy text on march 14 but I'll start testing 10 days past O. When will you be testing?

hopefullytrying - March 3rd, 2012 3:12 PM

Hello ladies! So nice to read about you all. I am super confused I got a positive opk CD 16-18 and now I am getting more positives. I don't get it.... This whole process is so frustrating, I am trying to do everything right and nothing is working not only am I not getting pregnant I can't even get the temping or opk to do what they are supposed to. I am on CD 26 today and not feeling any pregnancy symptoms, for some reason this whole months I haven't really expected to get pregnant. I am just ready to see the RE Thursday, and make this happen.

waitingonmymiracle - March 3rd, 2012 3:14 PM

Hey ladies... I have a question for the ladies that have done the ovidrel trigger shot... Did any one have any side effects and if so, what were they? I'm curious as I'm taking it tonight... Thanks...

waitingonmymiracle - March 3rd, 2012 3:19 PM

Hopefullytrying- have you taken a hpt? As sometimes when pregnant, the opk will be positive... Praying this is your month!! Baby dust to all that's still trying!!!

BabyInMe - March 3rd, 2012 3:52 PM

Waitingonmymiracle: with me the shot gives me pregnancy like symptoms. I wake up neusous and i get bloated and i've been getting a lot of headaches. I don't know if the headaches is from clomid or the shot.The symptoms from the shot only last about a week. oh ya and sore breasts. Best of luck

hopefullytrying - March 3rd, 2012 5:07 PM

No hpt yet, I am too scared to see a negative. I want to wait untold I am cd 33 to make sure its real either + or -

waitingonmymiracle - March 3rd, 2012 9:32 PM

Well, my DH did a wonderful job giving me the trigger shot.. I didn't feel anything... So do I say today is the start of my 2ww? I'm praying and hoping that this does the trick...
Babyinme- thanks for the info!!! Hope this is your month!!! Sticky Baby dust!!!

babiesready - March 3rd, 2012 9:40 PM

miraclebebe hi so sorry no BFP as yet really was praying for you wanted to get on so bad to see some good new this has made me so sad but you will get your BFP just keep at it.

was really sick for the last couple of days bothe me hubby and the 2 older kids so we all had to leave home and stay and my parents and let my parents move in with the babies it was so hard but I can't make them sick but we all got some really needed rest still alittle so so but will be full home on monday

babiesready - March 3rd, 2012 9:43 PM

can not be on for awhile but will keep you all in my prays.

babiesready - March 3rd, 2012 9:43 PM

babiesready - March 3rd, 2012 9:44 PM

prayingandhoping - March 3rd, 2012 10:43 PM

Hello everyone!!!!

mirclebebe- Sorry about the BFN,but don't worry we all will soon see that BFP!!!

babiesready-I hope you and the family get well soon.

hopefullytrying-I know how you feel about taking a hpt, i'm scared also. I hope and pray you'll see a BFP...good luck.

AFM- I'm now on cd 29, my doctor office call me on friday with my progestrone level test it showed I did ovulate last month. I been having some cramps for about a week and a half,af ain't due until 03/06/12. Today I started having some pain on my right side. I don't know what's going on with my body. If af don't come on tuesday, I'll take a hpt on wednesday. I just really hope and pray this is my month.

Baby dust to everyone!!!!

hopefullytrying - March 4th, 2012 9:58 AM

Good luck prayingandhoping! I am hoping for a positive for you.
I am so scared to test hpk because I don't know how much more dissapointment I can handle.

hopefullytrying - March 4th, 2012 10:01 AM

Also- what opk have you ladies found to be the best??

BabyInMe - March 4th, 2012 2:12 PM

Hopefullytrying: I use clear blue easy with the smiley faces. I love those. There is no guessing if lines are darker than the other. It's either a smiley or an empty circle.
Good luck

bpink83 - March 4th, 2012 8:08 PM

Hi Ladies...Hope everyone is well!!

*hopefullytrying...I also use the Clearblue Easy digital opk's. They are a little bit more pricey than the paper strips, but MUCH easier to read. None of that matching colors crap. That used to drive me crazy! lOl.

I'm a bit confused this month. My last 2 cycles I got positive opk's on cd's 11-12...now I'm currently on cd 17 & still haven't gotten a positive opk! Anyone had that happen before?? Is it possible to ovulate different days every cycle?? I am having a little bit of discharge though (Sorry TMI)...so maybe that's a sign of ovulation?!?!

ADD A COMMENT:

Please login or register to post on this thread.
Other Pages First ... 120 240 360 480 600 720 840 960 1080 1200 ... Last