New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
aam123 - January 10th, 2011 6:31 PM

I have a question. If you are having ultrasounds and doing clomid on cycle days 3-7 what cd did you get your ultrasound done and what day would one typically o? Thanks!!!

katietrout - January 10th, 2011 6:48 PM

Hi Ladies !!!! So i went sunday to get my blood work done for Day 21. I have my doctors apt on the 20th and i cant wait to see what my levels are. i've been having headaches for the past 5 days and also BB's are hurting . Been having pressure in my lower abs and also pinching and pulling now and then in my sides. hopefully this is all because i am pregnant but we will see in about a week seein how im only 7DPO . praying this is the month

baby dust to all

aggievet98 - January 10th, 2011 8:25 PM

aam123--my first round of clomid was day 3-7. I had an ultrasound follicle check on day 11 and had responded really really well to the clomid. So I had 4 good sized follicles and the doc recommended a trigger shot. I'm sure I would have ovulated w/in a few days if I did not have the trigger shot, but that is where OPKs really come in handy!

aam123 - January 10th, 2011 10:14 PM

Thanks!! On my first round I did 50 mg on days 5-7 and went in for an ultrasound on day 13. This time they have me on 100 mg days 3-7 and they are having me go in on this Saturday which will be day 13 of my cycle. They have me doing the trigger shot because none of my opks turned positive last time. What is pre seed?

aggievet98 - January 10th, 2011 10:24 PM

sorry to the girls where I don't answer--it's b/c I don't know the answer to your question! But I will answer about preseed--it is a sperm friendly lubricant. Sometimes clomid can make things drier than usual. I order preseed from Amazon. They say you should use a LOT more than I think you need, but it feels natural--my DH cannot tell the difference (TMI--sorry!)

wanna be mommy - January 11th, 2011 7:05 AM

prayingforbaby- thanks for making me feel so welcome.. reading all ur posts makes me feel i am not alone .. also dont worry till ur next u/s.. we all are praying for you....

Sticky baby dust to all!

wanna be mommy - January 11th, 2011 7:08 AM

prayingforbaby - thanks for making me feel so welcome.. just leading all ur posts makes me feel i am not alone. also dont worry till ur next u/s .. we are all praying for u..

sticky baby dust to all!!!!!!!!

watchmegrow - January 11th, 2011 7:35 AM

mysquishi- Welcome have you already started the clomid? days 3-7? etc...

melb3000 - January 11th, 2011 8:08 AM

Hi, I have spent many hours reading this forum and have found great comfort in the stories. I failed my first round of clomid with a negative ovulation result. My Dr has now increase the dose and says that this next round should do it. I am praying for twins as after a couple years of failing to conceive naturally I am hoping 2 babies will make up for lost time. I spent so much time refusing to conceed that there may have been a problem, and indeed there is PCOS. It's comforting (although sad) to read that many women are feeling the same as this emotional rollercoaster does not assist with relaxing during the 'trying' times. I have a question, how soon after the clomid cycle did your drs tell you to start having sex? I am starting 6 days after the last pill. Many thanks and all the best to all of you who are TTC

Iamsaved24 - January 11th, 2011 8:26 AM

Welcome to all the new girls!!! Hope you find comfort and answers here! I know I have!!

I went for my sugar test yesterday! That drink was so nasty! It was really really sweet but I got it down! I will get my blood work back maybe in a week and see if I passed it or not! If I failed it I have to go for the 3 hour test! When I got there they asked me how far long I am I told them I was 13 weeks and 1 day and she said oh this is only your first one! I was like thats great! LOL! I guess since it is twins I have to do it more than once!

melb3000- Welcome!!! My first round of clomid did not work either. My doc upped me to 100 mg and I am now 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant with twins!!! We were so happy because I felt like it made up for all the lost time of ttc like you said! I also have PSOC and my doc had me on metformin 1500 mg for that and she also had me on progesterone gel that you insert! I hope and pray this is your month!! And I took clomid day 3-7 and my doc always told me to start doing the "deed" every other day on days 8-20. And I had to start OPKs on day 10-16. Maybe this cycle will lead to your BFP!!!!

janiebug - January 11th, 2011 11:49 AM

I am the queen of random questions so here's a few for you...lol
Tonight is my last dose of Clomid on CD9. I am starting to have some discomfort on my left side and am in a horrible mood. Are these common side effects? My Dr said to start the BD on CD 12, but is pain a sign of ovulation? And when should I start opks? Does Clomid make you Ovulate earlier?

Keidra - January 11th, 2011 12:09 PM

HI ALL IM BCK:)
CONGRATS TO ALL THE LADIES THAT GOT THEIR BFP++++++++++ AND WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW LADIES WOW 13 WEEKS ALREADY IMSAVED IM HAPPY FOR U.......
TO ALL WHO MIGHTNOT REMBEMBER ME IM DIAGNOSED WITH PCOS:( I STARTED TOOKING CLOMID FIRST CYLE DIDNT WORK SECOND CYLE DID WORK BUT UNFORTUNATELY I MISCARRIED AT 6 WEEKS ANDSOME DAYS IN NOVEMBER.
GUESS WHAT NEW YEAR NEW INSPIRATION IM BCK ON THE BANDWAGON STARTING OFF WITH PROVERA TO INDUCE AF, METFORMIN 500MG TWICE DAILY AND CLOMID ONCE AF SHOWS ON CD 3-7 50MG:)

katietrout - January 11th, 2011 1:04 PM

melb- my doctor also told us to BD cd8-20 every other day. i usually ovulate around cd16 but this time i ovulated CD 9 ! baby dust

Anne1016 - January 11th, 2011 3:31 PM

Hi everyone!!! It is hard to keep up with everyones stories but I am so happy for all the women who got their BFP!!!! And for all those trying to concieve I am praying for u!!! I just got my results back from my day 21 progesterone level check and the doc said it was very high so I did ovulate!!!!!!!!! I am Sooooo excited!!!! I am stressing a little though b my dh came down with the flu the week I was supposed to ovulate we did the deed everyday from day 12 to day 20 but missed days 16,17,& 18 bc of my dh being sick. He felt so bad of all weeks to get sick but it wasn't his fault n I wasn't goin to make him do the deed when he was sick haha so do u think I still have a chance that I could have gotten pregnant??? I really hope so!!!!!

katietrout - January 11th, 2011 3:49 PM

Anne- what was your 21 day progestrone at ? mine was a 12 before i started clomid? i was wondering if that was even ovulating? im on clomid this month and i have to wait till my apt on the 20th to find out what it was.

Anne1016 - January 11th, 2011 4:36 PM

Katie- I didn't ask what the number was haha. The doc just said ur level was very high so that meant I ovulated!!! I should have asked but I was just so excited I hung up right away n called my husband haha. But now I am just hoping we didn't miss the day b of him being sick. I feel like I'm having some symptoms going to the bathroom alot some cramping nausea but I just don't know.

ADD A COMMENT:

Please login or register to post on this thread.
Other Pages First ... 120 240 360 480 600 720 840 960 1080 1200 ... Last