New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
sarah1128 - January 12th, 2011 3:12 PM

Wahoo Congrats praying!!! I had a feeling you were having twins!! That's such great news!

I've had a week of injections so far,they aren't as bad as I thought but can't wait to finish this stage of the treatment! I go in tomorrow morning for first scan to hopefully see some growing eggs in there!! Fingers crossed! Will keep u posted x

beards-are-ttc - January 12th, 2011 3:14 PM

praying for baby- AHHH that's great and I'm glad everything turned out okay.... Twins, yeah i'm pretty sure a lot of ladies on here knew it would be =) I'm so happy for you. You definitely deserve it. Oh and sorry it took so long to reply to you... I had sore breasts and cramping to start with and that was all (just thought af was coming but nah i was pregnant) Then after I started my prometrium is when I got my nausea, about 6 weeks into my pregnancy. Don't worry if it doesn't happen around that time, trust me you're blessed to not have it yet. Oh and my loss of appetite started then, it seems to only be getting worse. I can't even eat half of what I use to. They told me that it was fine that I was losing weight but just don't want me to lose too much.

10 weeks =) and can't wait to get out of this trimester. I had a doctors appt Monday but had to miss it because of 7+ inches of snow lol But they still haven't reopened their office (ugh I need to reschedule!! I wanna see my baby again lol) I haven't had any problems since going to the emergency room, whew! But still taking things easy until I am farther along.

Good luck to everyone!!

Sorry if I missed something... Hard to keep up on a phone... Finally got back on my computer =)

sarah1128 - January 12th, 2011 3:18 PM

Doh! Forgot to ask,this may be TMI but I had for the first time lots of EWCM! Is this a good sign that the medicine is working? Wondered if you experienced the same? X

cnelson93 - January 12th, 2011 3:50 PM

prayingforbaby: that's fantastic!! You have two beautiful, little & growing babies! Best of luck and happy, healthy, 9 months to yoU!:)

beards: best of luck....good luck at the doctor's office! Yeah, in the Northeast...we just got that snow last night into today/right now.

Iamsaved24 - January 12th, 2011 5:43 PM

praying- OMG!!I am so happy for you! We both are having twins!!!!!!!! Isnt it just amazing when you see 2 sacs!! Wait until you see your 2 little babies in there! Words cannot describe that feeling!! Any questions you have feel free to ask me! I might not know the answer but I will sure try! YAY! You deserve this so much!!! You encouraging words and kindness has paid off and given you 2 little miracles! And yes God does get all the glory! Without Him none of this would be possible! Prayer changes things!! And it is normal to be nervous until ultrasounds! I am out of my first trimester and I still get nervous waiting in the waiting room to go back for my u/s. Sometime I feel like I could vomit bc I am so nervous and that feeling never goes away until I see my 2 babies hearts beating. It is just our motherly nature to worry! I bet you cant wait until the 21st! You are gonna want to go everyday! At least that is how I am! I want to go for a u/s everyday!! LOL! But I know that is not possible! You will prolly have to go to Maternal Fetal Medicine! That is where you go anytime you are pregnant with multiples. My doc said the reason she is sending me there is so they can do alot of u/s and check heartbeats like every 2-4 weeks. I will still see my doc every 2 weeks too! I go for my first app there (MFM) on Jan 25th! I will have 2 u/s and I will be 15 weeks and 2 days. They said sometime they can tell what they are at 16 weeks so I am praying that since I will almost be 16 weeks that they might can tell me!! LOL! But I may have to wait a little longer! Well you are in my prayers! Take it easy and my doc told me to REST REST REST! I am always very tired and in my first trimester I would have light cramps off and on so dont let it worry you. My doc told me that was normal! Prayers to you!!!

Beards- Glad you are doing good! 10 weeks already!! Mine seems to be flying by! I hope the weather gets better so you can go in and see your baby!!! And I know what you mean about only being able to eat half of what you usually could. I was that way. My dh would tell me you need to eat for them babies but I just could not eat. My appetite is back though! LOL! It came back this week! That is a good and bad thing! LOL! Glad you and baby are doing good!!! Prayers to you!!!

melinda13- Thank you! I am looking forward to knowing what my babies are too!!!! Congrats on getting married in Feb! Maybe you will get your BFP before then!!! Prayers and loads of baby dust to you!!!!

Keidra- Welcome back!!!! And thank you I know the 13 weeks has seemed to go by really fast for me! I hope and pray you get your BFP soon!!! You seem to be in good spirits and that will help you out alot!!! I have PCOS too and took metformin with it! I hope it works for you!!! Loads of prayers and baby dust!!!

SEPTBABY86 - January 12th, 2011 6:21 PM

HI I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE FOR A WHILE I LOST HOPE ME AND MY HUBBY HAVE BEEN TTC 4 OVER 6 YEARS I HAVE BEEN PREGGERS 4 TIME ALL M/C AND I HAVE BEEN TESTED I DONT HAVE PCOS I DONT KNOW WAHT THE POBLEM IS I FEEL MY LIFE IS NOT COMPLETE IF I DONT HAVE CHILDREN I AM 24 YEARS OLD I THOUGHT MAYBE CAUSE IM OVERWEIGHT IS THE PROBLEM BUT I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE WHO STILL HAVE CHILDREN AND TO MAKE MATTER WORST MY INSURANCE HAS BEEN CUT SO NOW I CANT EVEN CONTINUE MY TREATMENT DO ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I CAN DO I AM REALLY DESPERATE PLEASE HELP ME

SEPTBABY86 - January 12th, 2011 7:10 PM

I ALSO WANT 2 TRY CLOMID BUT I JUST WAN TO KNOW IF I CAN TAKE THEM WITOUT HAVING A DOCTOR

melinda13 - January 12th, 2011 7:15 PM

praying- I know how u feel about the OCD, I also have it so I can imagine what goes through ur mind when u see pink. I would be the same way. U just got to remember for ur babys to try and stay calm and just take slow deep breaths, it helps me sometimes. And congrats on the twins. Ive heard of women spotting all through there 9 months its common so try not to worry..

Septbaby86- I dont know what to tell u about the insurance, I have it and it doesnt pay for things like this. U can check with ur dr about a payment plan or u can take some time off and save money for ur treatments. I know after all these yrs u dont wont to wait but if its what u have to do then u willl get through it.. Baby Dust and prays to u my friend.

melinda13 - January 12th, 2011 7:20 PM

Septbaby86- if ur talking about getting clomid like off the internet, I wouldnt u never know if thats what ur really taking. Its not worth ur health to risk it. Call and talk to ur dr about a payment plan I know where my dr is they have 1. If its clomid u already had from when u went to the dr that would prolly be ok but unless it came from ur dr PLEASE dont take it.

aam123 - January 12th, 2011 8:50 PM

I have a question for prayingforbaby and for imasaved24. How many cycles of clomid did you do and what else if anything else did you use or do? I would like to congratulate both of you! That is so exciting. I can't even imagine the feeling!!!

melinda13 - January 12th, 2011 10:00 PM

Its getting closer to af to arrive. Wondering about the whole IUI thing. My dr just told me to call the day I start af other then that IDK guess Ill find out. He did tell me he would up my clomid to 100mg, even though I did O on 50mg for 3 cycles. He said it would just make me O more eggs, I guess for a better chance at IUI working.( More eggs more chances to get pregnant ) Its day 22 of mycycle so in the next week or a lil more I should be getting started with my IuI cycle. Looking forward to it and a lil dreading all the dr appointments but I wont think about that. Ill just think about what is to be after IT WORKS!!! GOD BLESS!!!

Iamsaved24 - January 12th, 2011 11:43 PM

aam123- Thank you! I took clomid 50 mg in Sep combined with metformin and pregesterone gel. That did not work so my doc upped my clomid to 100 mg and kept the metformin and pregesterone gel the same! And in the month of October it worked! I was pregnant with triplets to start off with and at 8 weeks we lost baby A. We could not find a heartbeat. Prayingforbaby did IVF. Twins runs on mine and my husbands side of the family so I dont know if that has anything to do with it. But I hope you get your BFP soon! I did not do trigger shots or prevera or anything all I did was progesterone gel (that you insert) metformin 1500 mg and clomid 100 mg! I hope this helped! If you have any more question feel free to ask! Prayers and baby dust to you!!!!

aam123 - January 13th, 2011 8:37 AM

Thank you iamsaved24. I go in on Saturday for my ultrasound to check for folicules. Hopefully I will have more than one or I have not already ovulated. I am beginning to get really nervous and scared.

hopingpraying - January 13th, 2011 9:18 AM

14DPO No AF - but BFN.

Prayers and Baby Dust!

watchmegrow - January 13th, 2011 10:49 AM

Prayingforbaby.. Woohoo I am so excited for you and your family...

NayAnn - January 13th, 2011 11:13 AM

Good Morning!!

Prayingforbaby- TWINS!!! Congrats…I am so happy for both you and your DH!!! I’m sure you are both over the moon about it! Sorry that you had such a scare. I also worry over every little thing too so your not alone when it comes to that : ) Im glad all turned out well and I will pray that you have a HH9M, which Im sure you will!

Melinda13-Good luck with your next round with the IUI. I am actually going today for my u/s and then Sat for the IUI. I know all these visit can be such a pain but the payoff is so worth it for all of us. This will be my second time doing IUI and I pray that it takes like the first one did. Hopefully this one sticks though! Good Luck!!

Aam123- Good luck with your u/s on Sat!! Praying for nice size follies so that you get your BFP next month!!

Hopingpraying- Last month I did hpt at 14 days and it was BFN. But then I did one 2 days later and it was BFP…unfortunately I lost it. Don’t count yourself out just yet, you could always end up with that BFP!! Prayers and Baby dust!!

Afm- I go tonight for my u/s to check my follies and then if all is good I will go in for my IUI on Sat morning. I found out about a month ago that my cousin has been going to an RE for the past couple months. Turns out she is seeing the same doc as me just in a different office. I am having my IUI Sat and she is having hers done on Monday if all goes well. So we might see each other at my Sat visit since she is having her u/s at the same time. Small world…and now Im very excited if we end up being pregnant at the same time!! : )

I read all the post and sorry I don’t get to write more often. There are so many new ladies that I try and keep up with everyone’s progress. But welcome to all the new ladies, you will find this to be a place of support and understanding through this journey we are all on. I wish you all the best and send lots of prayers and baby dust to all who are ttc!! I know that God will bless all of us when the time is right and we will all be able to share in what so many other women have and that’s being a Mommy!

Prayers and Baby Dust!!

ADD A COMMENT:

Please login or register to post on this thread.
Other Pages First ... 119 238 357 476 595 714 833 952 1071 1190 ... Last