Clomid Success Stories For Jan 2010

224 Replies
happidaz - January 27

he ladies! for any of you that bought your clomid online which website did you use? i got mines at medsmex but am trying to get a list together for a friend. AFM: I am cd 21 and 7 dpo. Previous months i would already tested stressing myself out, but I'm going to try my hardest to wait until 13 dpo and maybe even 14 dpo. I had a dream last night that I got my period, only it was at 7 dpo and turned out to be implantation bleeding. I sure hope dreams come true (well without the bleeding part). Well happy baby dust to all and all the pregnant women, I really do appreciate hearing your updates, so thanks for sticking around!

Want2BMommi - January 27

Good Morning all! Well I am STILL waiting for AF to arrive, I do not know what is taking so long, previously the drugs to start it always worked exactly as described ... I am anxious to start my new protocol ... I have a good feeling or at least I am staying VERY positive ... I keep having dreams about triplets! I hope that can only mean good things ... There seem to be LOTS of ladies getting ready to test, I hope this means LOTS of BFPs ... It is so NICE to see them coming in, you all deserve them ... and thank you to all those that are preggors and give us updates, we are all living vicariously through you until we can experience it for ourselves... With the recent Haiti disaster I am tempted to go down and just find a baby that needs a home ... Instant gratification! I hope all those children get homes they deserve and I applaud all those who are doing all they can to help out! BABY DUST TO ALL!!!

divadivina2u - January 27

good morrrniinggg!!! I got a call from my dr's office and they have me an appt until March 3rd!!! Soooo Farrrrr!!! But they said that if there is any pain/complications I could go before the appt date. So far I am ok, its just that I want to hear my beaniiiiieee!! Oh well, I will TRY to wait, and I WILL call to see if I could be able to get a sooner appt for sure!!! Anyway, I just wanted to share this. How are the ladies today??? Hopefully ok, dealing with the same. Ok Talk Later!!!

gonnatry4#2 - January 27

hi happidaz its me gonnatry from ff!

fallout - January 27

I'm back. Danny is doing MUCH MUCH better. Which is a relief. I was pretty freaked out about the whole thing. He's back to his normal self. Crawling around. Giggling. Playing. Pulling himself up on furniture. It's such a relief.

fallout - January 27

I posted a thread about this. I don't know if anyone saw it yet or not, but how would you guys feel about a clomid-for-twins dedicated website? i could do it similar to glitterveins dot com another website I made. I thinnk it could be useful to have all the info in one place and even a directory to different success stories! :D

fallout - January 27

So, i'm trying to compile all the success stories... Name: Age: Status: (Currently ___ weeks Pregnant with Multiples/Already Given Birth) Any fertility problems before you started trying?: How many times have you been pregnant and what were the results of those pregnancies?: Have you ever had a cesarean?: Were you on birth control within a year prior to conception?: What kind of medications did you use and what were the dosages and days taken?: Did you use OPK's, and if so, when did you get your first positive?: What days did you BD?: How many DPO did you get your first positive test?: What symptoms did you have, if any, prior to your positive test? Did you have an indicators of a multiple pregnancy before your ultrasound, such as high HCG levels?: Were multiples determined at your first ultrasound, or later?: How far along were you when multiples were determined?: If you are currently pregnant, please tell us how you're feeling: If you have already given birth, how many weeks were you when you gave birth? Did the babies have any health problems when born? Any other details you'd like to add?

rosenow - January 27

Name: Loreyna Age: 266 Status: (Currently ___ weeks Pregnant with Multiples/Already Given Birth) 8 weeks pregnant Any fertility problems before you started trying?: PCOS, kidney disease How many times have you been pregnant and what were the results of those pregnancies?: this is my first time Have you ever had a cesarean?: nope Were you on birth control within a year prior to conception?: nope What kind of medications did you use and what were the dosages and days taken?: 1500mg metformin, 150mg clomid days 5-9 Did you use OPK's, and if so, when did you get your first positive?: no i never used them. What days did you BD?: everyday :o) How many DPO did you get your first positive test?: 17 dpo I took a test 10 dpo and it was negative so i thought it did not work I tested again because i had not gotten my period. What symptoms did you have, if any, prior to your positive test? sore b___sts, thristy, peeing lots. but i got those every month right before af Did you have an indicators of a multiple pregnancy before your ultrasound, such as high HCG levels?: I am not sure if we are haaving multiples yet. the chance is there Were multiples determined at your first ultrasound, or later?: N/A How far along were you when multiples were determined?: N/A I am now 8 weeks pregnant and am loving it. I pee all the time, myy b___sts are terribly sore, my nipples are huge and areolas are very dark, i had extreme fatigue until very rescently when i have started to make it through a day without a nap, very light af cramps off and on all day, cold virus from low immunity caused by pregnancy. I think that is about itt so far. not much for nausea, here and there maybe once a week but nothing to make note of. Good luck girls. I was on clomid for four months and litterally had thought it was not going to work. I had even been reffered to an re to try hormone treatments. then wham! Jan 5th i got my bfp. you just never know when it is going to happen

rosenow - January 27

oh my agge is 26... i am sure you gathered that

Buffi R. - January 27

I think most of you guys know I'm done having kids and come on here just to give advice, but here are my stats: Name: Buffi Age: 36 now, but I was 29 and 34 when I had my two babies. Status: Already given birth Any fertility problems before you started trying?: PCOS, Type I diabetic, and hypothyroid (only prior to and during my last pregnancy - my thyroid levels are normal now without any med's). Still a diabetic and always will be, and PCOS has resolved somewhat since my last pregnancy. I have fairly regular cycles now, but they're more like six weeks apart instead of the normal four. How many times have you been pregnant and what were the results of those pregnancies?: Two times pregnant, one baby each Have you ever had a cesarean?: No Were you on birth control within a year prior to conception?: If I remember right, I think I stopped BCP's within a year of getting pregnant with my first, but with my second I was off them for more than a year. That's the pregnancy I really had trouble conceiving on so it took longer after going off BCP's than my first one did. What kind of medications did you use and what were the dosages and days taken?: No interventions with getting pregnant the first time. I didn't even know what PCOS was back then, but I was having long cycles and my GYN was just about to put me on clomid when I got pregnant naturally. With my second, I opted to use Metformin instead of Clomid because I had some medical reasons to stay clear of multiples, but I didn't start the med's until I had been trying for close to a year. I think my dosage was 500 mg twice a day. It worked for me in one month. I also used Provera a couple times prior to conceiving because of my long (non-existent) cycles. Did you use OPK's, and if so, when did you get your first positive?: No OPK’s with my first or any other type of fertility monitoring. That was my “blissfully ignorant” conception. :-) Once I realized I had a fertility problem with my second, I did temping, CM & CP checks, urine OPK’s and saliva OPK’s. I had a multi-system approach. :-) I think I ovulated very late in the cycle before I conceived (at around 70 days) but the OPK's were all over the place, so who knows. I started Metformin on the next cycle and at around 30 days I got positive OPK's with all the methods I was using, and conceived on that cycle. What days did you BD?: I don’t even know with my first, but with my second, it was two consecutive days about two days prior to ovulation that did the trick. How many DPO did you get your first positive test?: I was about six weeks pregnant with my first before I found out I was pregnant. Because of my long cycles I didn’t know I was late and was about to get a prescription for Provera because I hadn’t had AF in about three months. My doctor made me take a PG test in her office and bingo! With my second, I had a negative HPT around 10 DPO, then waited until 16 DPO before I tested again and it was positive. What symptoms did you have, if any, prior to your positive test? None, zip, zilch. The pregnancies were very low-symptom too. Did you have an indicators of a multiple pregnancy before your ultrasound, such as high HCG levels?: No, no multiples If you have already given birth, how many weeks were you when you gave birth? 32 weeks with my first, and 37 weeks with my second. Did the babies have any health problems when born? Yes, with my first – that’s a whole other story. No problems with my second. BTW – I took progesterone injections with my second for the last 20 weeks of the pregnancy to help prevent another preterm labor. I also had tons of medical tests because of my labor history and diabetes. My first came early due to a placental abruption.

CRYSTAL A. - January 27

THANK YOU GIRLS MARIEFLEUR,WIFELADY&ROSENOW FOR THE WARM WELCOME AND SUPPORT I AM NOW ON MY 4TH PILL OF MEDROXY AND THE MOODSWINGS ARE CRAZY..HAHAHA BUT I CANT WAIT TO START MY CD. GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL AND CONGRATS TO ROSENOW ON THE BEAUTIFUL BLESSING BABY DUST TO ALL

gonnatry4#2 - January 28

fallout: i love the idea of the clomid twin site. i have a website/forum too ohbaby(dot)forumotion(dot)com i had so much fun putting it together. you can have sections for those who are interested in u/p clomid and are looking for support to because if you mention u/p clomid on any site really people scream you down, all we want is support from others who are going through the same thing. sounds like a marvelous plan. it would have to be well moderated because you will get bashers who will come and victimize users about their decisions. if you need any sort of help with it ill be willing to help you.

bipbop - January 28

Long time since I've posted... just an update: I'm on day 13 of my cycle and go in to see DR tomorrow to check out my follicles. This 2nd round I haven't been looking into all the symptoms like last month.

rosenow - January 28

well dh and i got the see the baby today and hear the heartbeat. i did not know we were going to get to see it. it was soooooo tiny! I have to wait another two weeks beffore I see it again! Everything looked great but my blood pressure was 120/90 so I guess that is high because the nurse and the obgyn asked me if i was prone to high blood pressure. ooooooohhhh so excited!!

Buffi R. - January 28

Rosenow, congratulations on the great appt!!

divadivina2u - January 29

wow Rosenow!!! I am so excited for you!! It must of been triple exciting for you and dh to see your little bundle for the first time!! I am sooooo looking foward to see mines in the upcoming weeks...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?