Curious-pg119119044943

3 Replies
kay101 - September 30

I just recently found out I'm pregnant with my second, and told my husband I would ask this for him. His dad is a twin so he thinks it would be nice if I had twins (I disagree, one baby in my tummy and one newborn is enough for me) but was just wondering if anyone has concieved twins with no history of them in your family.

samehere - September 30

I had no history in my family but I conceived twins twice (lost first set). Your husband having twins on his side won't be part of you having twins since fraternals are the twins that are pa__sed down and they come from the mother's side of the family. Your chance of conceiving twins with no history is about 1-3%. Good luck and congrats on your pregnancy!

kay101 - September 30

I know that, but I can't seem to convince him his super sperm can't make me have twins lol I think his head is a bit ga__sed up getting it on the first try. He told me I was pregnant and I didn't think I was. He was right and now he's scaring me lol I had a positve ovulation predictor test for like 6 days so I'm thinking to myself "oh Lord what if he's right and I actually released two eggs" just one more thing to worry about lol. Sorry for your loss and congrats on the new doubles :)

samehere - October 1

Tell me about it. My dh is convinced he is the reason I popped out two eggs. He thinks just being near him makes women ovulate. Brother!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?