Just Curious-pg119059693664

1 Replies
treshala - September 23

I see all these arguments about Clomid...is this a bad drug? why does everyone get upset about it? Is it dangerous or illegal or something?

MEandHIM - September 24

Yes, Clomid is illegal to take without a prescription. It is actually a felony to purchase, sell or take Clomid without a perscription and depending on which of the above you were doing you could get life in jail! Plus it's dangerous if your not properly monitored on it. Clomid (although rare) can cause you to hyperstimulate and if not treated you can die from it. Even if treated you could possibly never have children again from it. Plus it thins your uterine lining and makes your cervical mucus hostile to sperm. It can actually decrease your chances of having a child if you don't need it. So really if you are normal and healthy its not worth the risk. Most ppl on here though are upset because women are wanting to take it to increase there chances of concieving twins from 1% to 5% (which isn't really worth it) and most women on here know how dangerous a twin pregnancy is not to mention how much of a handful they are when they are born, expecially if they are born premature. Don't get me wrong, I'd like twins some day too,lol most people probably do. BUT, I am not going to risk my health, my childrens heath or the chance of going to jail to jump on the Clomid bandwagon. There are natural things out there liks Soy and False unicorn that are nearly as good if you are a normal ovulating women.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?