November 2015 Clomid Cycle Buddies. Hoping For Twins.

65 Replies
mum2three - November 24

Ahh is that why it does it, well only commas from now on then

So I'll apologies for the bad gramma lol

No condoms for now, He knows we are ttc but I'm not telling him I'm on clomid or when I'm ovulating etc so he doesn't feel pressured at all

He just thinks that he is getting lucky with me jumping him extra, but that is also a bit ofa pain that we might miss O time if his not in the mood or tired

After feb next year he will book in for surgery but who knows if that will happen right away so if that takes a while to book I could hey an extra month or two

But dr had only given me enough clomid for 100mg for 4 months.  I guess I could take that last few months at 50mg 

Plus I'ma bitgassey and bloated too.  I'll try not to think about it and then test ina few days.

mum2three - November 26

10 dpo today and BFN. 

I knew I wasn't hopeful for this cycle but I was really hoping I'd just get a BFP surprise!

Oh well. Not over yet, but with my other 3 kids I had bfp around day 10

I have been having lots of uterus cramping and some lower back pain. Breasts feel a little fuller and tender and my supply  (feeding other baby) has dropped a bit.

How was the Dr appointment mytime?

When are you expecting AF?  Looks like we might be cycle buddies! 

mytime00 - November 26

Hi Happy Thanksgiving! ( if you celebrate it) it could still be too early for a BFP.... Each pregnancy can be different. When is AF due for you? mine comes around Monday or so. Hopefully it comes then i know that i may ovulate but im taking the clomid this cycle. So we can be cycle buddies for sure!!! dont gie up hope just yet. If its meant to be it'll happen :-)

mum2three - November 26

AF due Tuesday the 1st. So 4 days away. 

We don't celebrate thanks giving (not in America). But I hope you have a lovely day and that it means you have lovely food and drink and family time!

I think I am going to make myself wait a day out two before testing again and if that is negative then wait until AF. 

What days do you plan on taking the clomid?

I will do 1-5 again. 

mytime00 - November 27

I will take the clomid CD 3-7. What country are you in? yes test and hopefully you'll get your BFP! we shall see.

mum2three - November 28

Hey. I'm in Australia. 

Another BFN today at 12 dpo. So that with no symptoms I'm pretty sure I'm out.

Will wait until AF comes now or test in 4 days. Hope AF does come in time if I'm not preg.

Tripletswishes - November 30

Hi everybody,   I agree with mum2three when she said  "But for now I am going to do everything I can to get my 4th child!"  and I say " Damn right girl !!, you should do what you feel is right for you!!

Anyways, I started clomid for the first time on the 28 Nov. 2015.  My husband and I would like to have more children.  I have 2 daughters from my previous marriage and with my new husband of 4 years, we have a 3 year old daughter.  Yepp, 3 girls, what a blessing :-)  but i decided to take clomid because I am 36 years old and turning 37 on January 8 2016.  I think my husband has fertility problems ( lazy swimmers ) or maybe he isnt produsing sperm at all.  I am not 100% sure.  I did ask him several times if he could go and speak to his doctor, but he is as stubborn as a mule! so I decided to buy him Motilityboost, Fertilaid and Countboost which he refuses to take of course.  He then said to me that there is´nt anything wrong with him, it must be me since I am turning 37, it all has to do with age.  Not sure how it became me because I ovulate every month, 6 days after AF, and have 4-5 days of MC.  But the thing is, is that I had a misscarriage July 2014 after 9 1/2 weeks of pregnancy. I decided to boost my chances by using clomid.  After all, we do do it like rabbits, so why not?

mum2three - November 30

Hey Tripletwishes!

Are you on clomid from dr or u/p? Is your partner actively trying with you or are you like me? His happy to have the fun part but won't actively try. 

What cd's are you taking your clomid? 

Mytime- had AF arrived yet?

AFM- 14dpo, cd 30. I didn't test today. I didn't want another bfn. No af yet. But lots of cramping/bloating.

Hi Mum2three :-)  No, I am not on Clomid from my doctor.  It is unprescribed, I read about them in several articles and decided to try buying them online, since I did not want anybody in this country knowing my beezwax.  I bought Clomid from canadapharmacy24h dom and surprisingly they arrived super fast in the mail.  I was sooo suprised and excited at the same time. :-D

No, my husband is actively trying, it´s just that he will not admit that he has a problem.

And he does have a problem.  We decided not to try 3 months after the miscarriage, but that was 1 year ago, and I am becomming very very impatient.

Ok, I just had AF on 24 Nov, 2015 -26 Nov, 2015.  I took clomid on day 5... that would be on the 28th Nov, 2015.  I will take the last 5 day pill on 2 Dec. 2015.  

mytime00 - December 1

Hi Mumofthree , I feel AF knocking on my door! So I'm assuming by the end of the day I'll be here. Well we will see if yours come if not then you should test again! 

Hello Triplet wishes, if you believe that your husband has fertility issues and he doesn't want to seek help, there's so many different supplements that you can buy for him. Just bring him his plate of food tell him take his pills and that's that! Men can be so stubborn! lol good luck ! We are here to support.  

Tripletswishes - December 1

You know what mytime00, I think I will do that from now on. :-) Thank you darling :-D

Tripletswishes - December 1

Hi Mum2three :-)  No, I am not on Clomid from my doctor.  It is unprescribed, I read about them in several articles and decided to try buying them online, since I did not want anybody in this country knowing my beezwax.  I bought Clomid from canadapharmacy24h dom and surprisingly they arrived super fast in the mail.  I was sooo suprised and excited at the same time. :-D

No, my husband is actively trying, it´s just that he will not admit that he has a problem.  And he does have a problem.  We decided not to try 3 months after the miscarriage, but that was 1 year ago, and I am becoming very very impatient.

Ok, I just had AF on 24 Nov, 2015 -26 Nov, 2015.  I took clomid on day 5... that would be on the 28th Nov, 2015.  I will take the last 5 day pill on 2 Dec. 2015.

mum2three - December 1

Well. I am CD 31, 15dpo. I tested this morning and BFN. I thought for a second I saw a second line but when I looked again I couldn't see it. I think I was just hoping so much. I really don't want to take the clomid again. No preg symptoms, no AF symptoms though either, a little cramping but not much.

If AF comes in the next 2-4 days it will mean that O is happening right on Christmas. We have family coming to stay from the 22nd and I just cant see us finding time or comfort to be DTD every other day. Plus no way I'll be able to sneak around from family to get US and blood tests done! So will be another unmonitored cycle.

Should I skip clomid this month as the chance we get to BD is so low, or do I just take it anyway, and pray that we get at least one in around O time? Atleast with the busy busy month my mind will be off it all. I only have 3 more months to try and I don't want to miss one chance. But the idea of taking the clomid and dealing with all the side effects just to not get to BD at the right time fills me with dread. ARGH- hard to decide!

But knowing me I will probably take the clomid anyway. So I had best get to the pharmacy to fill the script.

Last clomid tablet tripletwishes! How are you going? Any side effects? LOL at serving your hubby tablets on a plate before his allowed to have his dinner! I don't understand his refusal to get a SA done. It's not that big of a deal. My hubby did one when we were taking a little while to conceive DS2. It was funny though as we lived too far from the lab to do it at home and take it in, but there wasn't any rooms in the lab for it, so we had to pull over at the reststop on the way there. Poor thing, took him forever hahahaha.

MyTime- AF here yet? Clomid ready to go?!? Hopefully AF finds us on the same days so our cycles are synced.

I'm really busy the next few days until after the weekend, so I will check in then!

Cheers!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?