Help-pg111419531518

3 Replies
amyy - April 22

How Long Untill you CAn get a abortion..? Does Your PArents have too know ?? & Does it cost money??

Joan - April 22

First question I have no clue. In my state your parents do have to know if you are under 18. Yes, it normally costs money. Your parents will have to help you out. Call Planned Parenthood or some place like that and they can answer all of your questions based on your situation.

ASA - April 23

If you live in alberta, alberta health care pays for up to 4 abortions a year! (Crazy I think) But you do have to have someone with you if you are under 18.

Jessy - April 27

This is all so very sad...I've heard many horror stories about abortion during the procedure and after...you might not ever get to have kids again or you could have deadly complications from it...it's not worth it..if your parents have to know, you might as well have the baby and put it up for adoption...you'll be sad to part w/it...but at least you won't have the murder of an innocent living being on your conscience for the rest of your life...yes, God gave you a conscience for a reason...to prevent things like abortion...but many supress it for convenience...then regret it for the rest of their lives...even ex-doctors and nurses from abortion clinics can attest to the guilt they carry on their lives for all those countless murders...totally not worth it...just like murder is not worth it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?