Alcohol-pg115216293818

5 Replies
aelith - July 6

is it ok to drink during your first month? i dont know if i am pregnant or not, but i drank a little last night and now i am freaking out.

Gena - July 6

Hey, I drank before I knew I was pregnant on one occasion. I know a lot of people I have talked to have. As long as you didn't drink like every day for a whole month, you'll be fine. But if you are ttc, if may be a good idea to go ahead and quit now so you don't worry yourself when you do find out.

Tammy276 - July 6

you'll be fine! I think 90% of women drink before they know they are pregnant!! It is not a big deal. A little quant_ty of alcohol is not going to hurt your baby. My doctor even told me it was fine to drink a gla__s of wine once in a while when I was pregnant. Don't stress about it.

aelith - July 7

well, i went to a doctor to get a test done today. i will know tomorrow.... *freaks out*

Tammy276 - July 8

Good luck!! Let us know what the results are!!

Kelly S - July 11

im not suggesting you do this but if it makes you feel better i attended my 21st birthday party three weeks pregnant, and got smashed into drunkeness , which most people do on 21st lol. my doctor said one binge is not going to hurt my baby, im 13 weeks now. He said that its more hurtful to drink more often than drink a lot once.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?