Could I Be Pregnant -pg111677835818

2 Replies
Erica - May 22

I went off the pill a little over a month ago. My husband and I are trying to have a baby. I am due to get my period on Tuesday the 24th. I have been a little tired, gained a little weight, and have some cramping. I'm not sure if the cramping is because I'm getting my period or because I'm pregnant. I never got cramps on the pill, but it does feel different. Could I be pregnant?

Miles46 - May 25

I have the same symptoms....Don't know why. I was only on the pill long enough to stop my period for my wedding. I took BC for 3 months and when I stopped I got AF 4 days later. It was a short period cycle only ike 4-5 days. We dtd several times that next week. I am not sure if I had a real period with ovulation or if it was a fluke that I got it so soon after coming off of BC. I have many pergnancy symptoms....sore bb's, aches in my lower and middle back, headache and cramping. My cycle before the pill was 28-29 days. Now, I am wondering if it will be the same. 28 days puts me at today the 25th and no period. I took a HPT a few days ago (early response) but it was negative. So, just wondering if you or anyone has had the same experience??? Going to wait until the 27th of May and retest. I hope I am pregnant, but wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't!!!!

Erica - May 25

I got my period every 28 days while I was on the pill, that would mean I would have gotten my period on the 24th and I didn't. It's now the 25th and I still don't have it. I was going to test, but I think I might wait a few more days because when I was younger I never got it on time. If I don't get it by next week, then I will test. I hope I am pregnant though. Wish me luck! And good luck to you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?