Help -pg114597061318

6 Replies
babylove86 - April 25

ok i had unprotected s_x on the 22nd of april and protected s_x a few times before that ast week. my question is could i be pregnant? i cant remember exactly but i think my last period came 24/25 march. so that couldnt be dangerous could it? beacuse i cant remember the exact date i got it last month i dont know if im late r not. last wednesday i had stong pains like the ones you get just before you period and thought that i was going to get my period early (or on time i dont know how to work it out). but since wednesday the pains are gone and no period! that could haredly have been late ovulation could it? sumone please explain....if i ad my period on the 24/25 march when would my ovulation take place and when would i be due my period?

snugglybugglys - April 25

You should have ovulated on the 7th if your LMP was on the 24th. So your fertile days should have been between the 4th and the 8th. So with a 28 day cycle you should have started on the 21st. I would take a test just to make sure. It should definately show up by now. Unless you are like some of the few that it won't show up until way late. Good luck!

babylove86 - April 25

the last period i had was march's period around the 25th i think. normally from what i can remember my period is normally the same date each month so it should arrive thh 25th of april more or less. sometimes this varies to a day before or a day after but doesnt change greatly. i used to think my cycle was 28 days or 4 weeks but it is not because it is nearly always the same date each month or very close. what do you think? i didnt think i would be fertile now but i am still waiting for my period to arrive. and i have no pain like normally. i had unprotected s_x on the 22 april which is only 3 days ago so is it too early to test? how soon after s_x can you test?

snugglybugglys - April 25

Well it really goes by how soon after implantation you can test...so it probably would be too early to test. I do know that it is possible to get pregnant that late in your cycle...it is rare. Since your most fertile time would have been around ovulation. Which if you have a 30 day cycle that would have been the 7th to the 11th. Ovulation should have been on the 10th. Or if it's 31 days...the 8th to the 12th ovulation on the 11th. Anyway, I would call the dr. and see what they think as far as what the exact chances are on conceiving so late...and also when to test. Good luck! Sorry I'm not more helpful. :)

babylove86 - April 25

thanks for the help!!

babylove86 - April 25

how soon after s_x does conception and implatation occur?

numba1cutie6t9 - April 25

i think it can take up to 6 days babylove

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?