I Dont Know-pg111369597418

1 Replies
starsha - April 16

I had my period on the 21st of march and it ended around 28 or 29 and I had s_x on the 2 of april and today is the 16 and I started agian and my periods ar regular exept this time and i was wondering if theres a possible chance I might be pregnant cause i had weight decreas & sore br___t and nauses and dizzy sleepy alot so if u can give me an answer please

Joan - April 16

If you had s_x on April 2nd, there is a really high probability you could be pregnant. Most women ovulate 2 weeks after the onset of their period so you probably released an egg around 4/4. It doesn't mean you are though. Some women take months and months for it to actually happen. Did you say you got your period today? If so, than you shouldn't be pregnant. Unless it was really light. If you didn't get it, I'd take a test in the next few days. I took one the day after my period was due and it came back negative. I really believed it was negative till a week later when I still had not gotten my period. Target has a really inexpensive HPT that worked for my results. It's better to have your piece of mind. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?