Im Confused-pg113791376818

3 Replies
sally - January 22

i am 16 days late on my period but i have had some spotting very little brownish color, my breats are sore im very moody have cramps as if im about to start but nothing comes. ive taking to home pregnancy tests and the signs confused me. it plus sign if yes it made out a plus sign but with 4 dotted lines across to make a plus sign im just so confused. please tell me if i am pregnant

Jbear - January 22

You sound like you could be pregnant. I've never used the test that make a plus sign, only the ones with two lines...those are pretty easy to read. Maybe you should try that kind. By the way, that feeling like you're about to start is really common in early pregnancy, something to do with increased blood flow to the area, I think.

AshleyB - January 22

I would definatly get more tests and try a different kind. The digital ones are cool because you can't really mistake that. If it says "pregnant" then Congratulations!

Cheryl - February 11

Sally, i think ur preg...one of my home tests i had done showed a plus sign and one of lines was dotted also. It did say on the box that if it shows dotted its still a positive. Anyway what was the outcome?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion