Miscarry-pg110583975890

9 Replies
moe - January 15

how will i know if im having a miscarage?

lilly - January 28

i just had a m/c on the 25 its like period cramps but worse and chunks of blood comes out some people cant even tell

Missy - January 29

I had a m/c last year and I did not know until I went in for my ultrasound at 10 weeks. I guess I should have known b/c I really felt normal but then again it's so hard b/c as you'll read some feel symptoms and some don't.

Kelly G - January 31

I had spotting (it started off brownish in color), cramps and some lower back pain.

Sharnae Walters - April 1

I dont kno because i'm only 13. But i got pregnant and on wednesday March 30,2005 i found out that i had miscarry. My regular period had came back on heavy and that day i had period cramps.

Mary - May 6

Well I had a miscariage on March 27 and I didn't feel anything I just noted it when I went to the bathroom I was spotting and later that evening it was getting heavier bleeding. But now I am preg. again I am 6 weeks preg. and very scared tell me how do I get over this.

to Mary - May 6

You should relax, things happen for a reason. I think that everything will be fine. You will have your healthy baby boy or girl......good luck :)

Lilibet - June 10

I've had two m/c's already and I'm afraid it may happend again. Have you heard of women that had two o more m/c and had a normal pregnancy after? Thanks for you answers.

sharnae - June 12

dont kno but if u having pains in your stomach and u shouldnt u should go to da doctor and check it out and if ur period came on like a normal period would well dat means u miscarry

Jenn - June 14

I m/c on april 21st, started out with light cramps and light pink when i wiped, turned to red blood and more cramps. If you have concerns go to the dr, if everything is fine it can put your mind at ease.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?