Pre Cum-pg110101467154

9 Replies
shorty - November 21

Ok today is saturday and thursday i got drunk and had s_x wit a guy but he pulled out b4 he c_mmed and i wanna know what my chances are of being pregnant by pre-c_m and how i will know!!

no name - December 5

id like to know the same thing

someone - December 5

id like to know the same thing

r - December 7

well, your chances of getting pregnant from pre-c_m are fairly slim - but possible. But that really depends on if you were ovulating at that time. The pull out method is not a safe one; you guys all should be using condoms to protect you not only from getting pregnant, but also from any STDs from your s_xual partners.

vanessa - June 3

you can only grt pg if him c_ms in you

Lev - June 5

Please ignore Vanessa. If that's what she thinks, she'll be pregnant as a cow in a month or two. Small quant_ties of s____n can get trapped in the shaft of the p___s and trickle out with pre-ejaculate fluid, so it's unlikely, but possible, to get pregnant from that, even if the p___s never even goes in. All it takes is one good swimmer, hon.

wondering - July 8

just like no does an abortion miss with your period.and what is the lastest can your period be

Jess - July 13

I got pregnant from pre c_m, so i CAN happen it is small chances, but i does happen,

wendi - July 19

yes it's possible my sister got pregnate that way not while she was drunk but by pre c_m.it's not a slim chance its about the same as if he had c_m inside you thats what the doc. told her.

julie - July 20

you dumb a__s...never mind pregnancy..what about AIDS? there is typically only a few days a month you can GET pregnant, when you are ovulating... you ovulate for 2-5 days about 13-15 days after your last period. Buy some condoms.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?