White Discharge-pg110798491118

7 Replies
[email protected] - February 9

My friend is 6 weeks pregnant and has had a white discharge of some sort, i wasnt there personally but does anyone know what this can be because she is really worried about it

Leahp - February 10

It's very normal to have an increase in discharge!!! It will get worse through out the pregnancy as well, so tell her not to fret!!! It's perfectly normal!

me - February 16

ok thank you :) i also took a lil research project into it too :) but thanks for confirming it :) Me

tj - February 26

i too had white discharge.... and the doctor told me it was a yeast infection... have never had one before... but that could be it.... has she been to the doctor?

J - March 1

If it itches, it's a yeast infection. Otherwise, it's just a normal part of pregnancy. A thick, clear discharge that looks like egg white is normal too. Wear a pantyliner if it helps you feel fresh. What works best for me is to use fragrance-free diaper wipes a couple times a day.

sarah - March 7

with the dicarge is it normal for there to be streaks of blood if you are 3-4 wks preggo

BBK - March 8

To Sarah: You could have implantation bleeding at that stage of the pregnancy so it's possible

swtwun2shy4u - May 3

I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY PERIOD. I HAVE BEEN LATE 1 WEEK I TOOK A PREGNACY TEST AND IT SHOWED UP NEGATIVE.. DURING THAT WEEK I HAD INCREASED IN WHITE DISCHARGE AND NOW TODAY I AM BLEEDING VERY LIGHTLY... I HAVE NO IDEA WHETHER I'M GETTING PREGNANT OR JUST HAVING COMPLICATIONS WITH MY LATE PERIOD..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?