Fun Ways to Announce Your Pregnancy
When you do decide the time is right to share the news of your pregnancy with others, don’t let yourself get tongue-tied! There are tons of fun and creative ways to announce your pregnancy that will be well received by all!
Here are a few suggestions:
- Put the news inside a pink or blue balloon and let the person you’re telling pop it
- For your partner, try leaving out the pregnancy test where you know he might find it
- Buy a suitably sloganed t-shirt and reveal it to family and friends
- For those who are looking for a more dramatic approach, try a public announcement. For example, when at a local sports game have the announcer share the news.
- For pregnancy announcements that come around the holidays, try incorporating a theme into your announcement. For example, for Easter, try placing your message into a hollow egg; if you become pregnant around Christmas, buy baby stockings and gift them to friends or family!
- If you want to announce your pregnancy to friends and family who are long distance, you can mail them a pregnancy announcement card giving them all the details (such as your pregnancy due date and even a picture of your pregnant belly), or you can also try sending out interactive e-cards every so often that’ll keep your loved ones up-to-date on the different stages of your pregnancy
And of course, once you make the announcement, you'll have to start thinking about your baby shower!
|Discuss all your questions about pregnancy in the forum|