Considering Laser Hair Removal?
However, the cost of laser hair removal may cause some women to balk at the idea. If you are considering permanent laser hair removal, try not to be thrown by the price.
Remember, this is a permanent solution to getting rid of unwanted body hair. In the long run, it may just be a cheaper choice than shaving, waxing or using depilatories.
Keep Your Hair Healthy
Here are some tips to make sure your hair always looks its best:
- Eat a well-balanced diet full of fruits and vegetables
- Wet hair is especially fragile so always treat it with utmost of care and this means skipping combing it out with a fine-tooth comb after your shower (use a wide-toothed comb instead)
- Air dry your hair whenever possible and avoid using heated styling products like straighteners and curling irons
- If you are addicted to your blow dryer, then set it to the lowest, coolest temperature or setting to dry your hair
- Though stylish, pony and pig tails, along with corn rows and braids, stress your hair and pull it too much, so keep your hair loose
|Discuss all your questions about pregnancy in the forum|
|Table of Contents|
|1. Hair Growth in Pregnancy|
|2. Getting hairy?|
|3. Hair Growth in Pregnancy2|