Can T Sleep-pg119468937942

3 Replies
Crys. - November 10

Haven't slept before 3:00am for weeks - I don't want to meditate any more, I have stretched, visualized, pillowed up, warm milk, and just about any other passive suggestion - I am ready for the stranger suggestions

Newlywed - November 10

Hi, you poor thing. How far gone are you? Is it because you are uncomfortable? I am afraid I dont have any other suggestions that the things you have already tried. I am 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and I cant get enough of sleep. Infact I have harder trouble staying awake! Are you getting yourself worked up over the pregnancy? x

Chic Atty - November 11

I wish I had a magic answer for you, but I don't. I am 30 weeks and can not sleep either. I have purchased all pregnancy pillows that are on the market, and nothing seems to help. I usually sleep on my stomach, and I am so ready to take a kichen knife to my mattress and cut a hole in it to make room for my belly. Sleeping on my side just doesn't work. I wake up every hour with pain in my hip or in my shoulder and have to roll over to the other side. My DH has now resorted to sleeping on the couch since me and my pillows now dominate the bed. If anyone out there has any tips on sleeping positions, I'd be thankful.

reneenay - November 12

I feel your pain...my problem isn't getting to sleep. It's getting up to pee in the middle of the night, only to find that I can't get back to sleep, and I mean for hours! it's so frustrating. And it's not my size because I'm just 13 weeks. Looks like you've tried a lot of really relaxing techniques...sometimes getting out of bed and reading for a while helps...but other than that, maybe it's the fact that it's so hard to turn our brains off! Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?