5 Weeks Pregnant-pg113566145518

7 Replies
trace081 - December 27

Just a quick question, I am about 5 weeks pregnant give or take and the last couple of days I have been having shooting pains in back and a burning feeling in my tummy. Is this normal and if so why is it happening. This is my first pregnancy

Allyson - December 27

same here with the burning feeling in my tummy.... but im 12 weeks 4 days

trace081 - December 27

Yes and it goes away when you eat something. Are you also having back pains. Do you know why it happens

tab - December 27

Have you been to ur dr? Just to be safe, go to ur dr. I felt the same way when I mc in march. Does ur lower back hurt ? Is it bad enough to make you sit down? If so call your dr about it and the nurse will tell what you should do.

Been There - December 27

I agree. I don't know that my appet_te has increased, but I definitely know I eat more often. The burning is hunger and if I don't eat, I feel horrible and weak. Keep something in your stomach and the burning should stop. Sorry, I don't know about the back pains. Ask your doctor

nitty - December 29

my stomach be hurting to but i don't know if it is natural

trace081 - December 29

Went to the dr on wednesday morning because on tuesday night i was in alot of pain and thought i was losing the baby but they was no bleed. The dr said i have a infection in my bladder which is causing all the pain. Been put on tables and getting a bit better but still having bad pains at night.

tab - December 30

That's relieving news! Sounds like you should be ok. Having a baby is the greatest thing in the world, but also the most stressful. The 91/2 months of wondering if all is ok and in my case, hopinh I get through the first trimester. I mc in march, I think my dr caused it for many reasons, so I won't be seeing him again.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion