-pg111944578518

2 Replies
Charlotte - June 22

Due to my husbands size he has never been able to go entirely into me and we have had s_x to this point only using about 60% of his p__s. I am 6 weeks pregnant and I am afraid to have intercourse because of this but even though he has not said anything I know he needs to get off. How can I help him? I have thought of oral but don't know how to do it.

erica - June 22

Charlotte, There nothing wrong with you having s_x as long as your not having any pain. My husbands is very big as well and we been having s_x every 2 days or when it's needed. I'm 12-13 weeks pregnant and I feel very comfortable. So as long as you feel good and you don't feel pain or you are not spotting with s_x. Everything is fine.

Amanda - June 22

Charlotte ---- If him going in all the way is uncomfortable for you then you could do oral s_x and its not hard at all and if you have never done it before then your husband would probably LOVE it I do pa__sion parties on the side and I have lots of great pointers for you if you would like to email me off forum my email is [email protected] I am not trying to sell anything so please don't think of it that way

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion