Any Other Mommies In The Blizzard Of 2007

8 Replies
Hailsa24 - February 13

Holy snow!! I'm from Central Ohio and we can't even leave the house!! It's crazy outside!! I've decided to crochet a baby blanket!!!

ChattyKathy - February 13

oh my gosh! and here I am complaining because its cold and rainy outside over here. =\

Punkin - February 13

At least you're abmitious, I am sitting on the computer and I think I MIGHT have gotten off of the couch three times today.......so very tired!! Oh, btw I'm in Mo, not so bad, snowy roads, no school!

KSM - February 13

hailsa i'm in chicago, so i'm totally snowed in too. staying in eating and catching up on movies!

aliciavr6 - February 13

I'm in PA, snowing now, but we won't be more than 1'...

aliciavr6 - February 13

By the way, New York I think has gotten 11 FEET in some places... how crazy.

jen327 - February 13

We have sleet and freezing rain. I am stuck on bed rest and now I really have cabin fever!!!!

ChattyKathy - February 13

Welp, the rain has officially turned to ice and snow... and of course the univeristy will refuse to shut down. I've missed so many cla__ses this semester, but I'm really debating if I want to make the trip to campus. Okay, I admit, I skipped today. After having a stressful weekend I am just WIPED OUT. Knowing that so many cars have wrecked or slid off the road doesn't make me any more motivated to get up and out in it.

lawlady72 - February 14

upstate is now up to over 12 feet and expecting another up to 29", how sick is that????? I'm in LI, so we are having major ice..... roads stink, dd still had school. Not letting her on the bus, will pick her up and bring her back to my job instead. So now I'm sitting at work, barely a phone call coming in. No closings and getting quite annoyed for having to get out of bed today.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?