C Section-pg119498943688

14 Replies
Sprinkles - November 13

I am wondering if I can request to get a c section.... rather then va___al birth.. Is it something that women can request or will the doctor look at me like I am nuts.

ShoppingForTwo - November 13

Depends on the doctor. Why do you want a c-section instead? Are you afriad of v____al birth?

kendra.marie - November 13

? okay you posted saying the babys father requested an abortion; how far along are you a c section is a long time a ways expecially if you just saying ur pregnant. so i wouldnt worry about c section till your about to give birth & why a csection?

Sprinkles - November 13

Yes I have a ton of things going through my mind right now - His suggestion for a abortion I am ignoring - It irritated me VERY much so I had to vent somewhere haha I figured here was a good place. I am 11 weeks and 2 days I had a v____al birth before with my daughter I just hated the st_tches in that area.. it made everything sooooooo much more painful ... I know there are st_tches involved with a csection obviously but I wouldn't mind them on my stomache as much as I do down there.

Yes sprinkles this is a great place to vent. I can't believe he suggested that, screw him. Wait. . . let me give him a chance. Maybe he was just confused, overwhelmed, irrational, upset. And maybe he will apologize and get excited some where along the way, and be a positive force in his childs life. (BTW, is he your daughter's father? Does he just not want anymore kids right now? Anywho, we all know what unprotected s_x equals) BUT if he doesn't come around then oh well. It will be hard but life goes on, you seem like a very strong women from your posts so far. If he chooses not to be there then make sure his bank account will be there. Lol, seriously. It takes two to make a baby, and they are expensive, it's only fair that he do his part to help support your child. Ok, thats my piece on that. About the c section. I had on in June. Not as horrible as I thought, I actually healed quite nicely according to my doctor. The first week or two sucked. I don't know what st_tches below the belt feel like but it's not the st_tches that really bothered me after my c section. It was my insides. Everytime I went to the bathroom and my bladder shrunk or my intestines moved it was shear pain. Every cramp, gas bubble, rumble in my tummy PAIN. I felt stuff I never knew exsisted! You see how women act after they get their b___bs done? Well I imagine it felt like that, but inside my tummy. That sort of pain only lasted a couple of days. I hear that subsequent c sections are a breeze so I'm excited to have another one. I get to have my baby at 37 weeks (hooray!) I get to pick the birthday. My husband and I like things planned so it works out great for us. If you don't need it, I'd say don't get it. Everything that glitters isn't gold. (as my mother would say) You may get it and regret it. Every surgery has its risks girly.

oh thats good. im glad your stepping up to the plate. ive never had a c section my daughter was a natural birth. so i wouldnt know i know nothing about c section =] congrats & good luck. your over 1/4 of the way their. =]

i bet that a c section is painful my friend had one but shes not one to complain much so i never asked her. just remember either way st_tches are involved (Well sometimes) sometimes with v____al women don't tare or rip or get cut.

LMAO!!! He would leave his g/f and hara__s you for the rest of your life? I almost fell on the ground laughing. He is funny. I like him, lol. He was a jerk for saying that, but maybe he is coming to his senses. Does he mean he will leave his g/f and BE with you? Didn't you just say that they have a kid? How is he going to walk away from that? Well I guess their relationship must not be that great to begin with if he is steping out on her. Welll I really hope it all works out for you. IT WILL. It just takes time. LIFE... I commend you for not running towards an abortion! Thank you JESUS! Lol. You have been a single mother for 11 years? You are a pro! Don't worry, your knight in shining armor will come sweep you and your kids off of your feet when you least expect it. Oh, and women request c sections all the time. Its a huge controversy. Depends on the Doc if he chooses to give you an unecessary one or not.

omg he sounds like a weirdo babe =] but you sound like you have control =] you have nothing to worry about.

You have every right to be angry Sprinkles. Please dont think that i am not taking you seriously okay? I am. Vent on girlfriend.

Sprinkles - November 13

hahahha you girls are great! I found his choice odd myself .. I even said to him... so You want me to KILL it or I will be forced to have you in my life! He was like yeah I can't have a kid out there knowing it's out there and not be a dad to it - its not the right thing to do... SO instead he would rather me end the pregnancy.. he's an idiot! Yeah he also said his kids mom will make his life miserable and make it hard for him to see his baby ... I told him he can stay with her and raise that kid and keep his family I don't really need him anyway but noooo he wants to make me feel GUILTY .. he says to me .. Dawn if you have the baby i will leave her if you don't I will stay with her and my family ... O and he doesnt mean leave her to be with me (I haven't afforded him that option) He wants to leave her to be single... He's using this baby as an excuse to do what he has been wanting to do but doesnt have the sack to do on his own! UGH! I had one friend tell me to take the money he wanted to give me for the abortion go buy baby stuff and let him think I went ahead with it - and instead keep it and not tell him ha! I have a good mind to do that - but I thought to myself NO I dont want his money and I dont want any financial profit from my child... I wanted to tell him I was keeping it and tell him to jump off a bridge but well... he instead wants to 'Keep in touch' SO to that I told him .. keep an eye in the Births section in about 6 months thats the best 'Follow up' i can offer him... I'll have it published he can find out that way HA!

Lol published!! You are something else! You go girl! Oh one more thing, I don't think you would be getting any financial gain by getting child support but at the very least help with your baby's needs. Ya know? I'm sure you won't have any let over to go on a shopping spree. You seem to have a great head on your shoulders! Your so far along I'm jealous!

Sprinkles - November 13

O when I said about the shopping for baby i was talking about the money he wanted to "leave in my mail box for the abortion" I was going to take it - shop for the baby and then never talk to him again..

kendra.marie - November 14

omg hunni you bust me up. well when you publish it let me know =] haha. okay if hes cheating hes not happy with her, so he wants you to abort his child; so he can stay with her when honestly hes not staying with her anyways? so if you keep this child in the long run he will appreciate it cuz he can finally get away from her; but then he has another child he has to support? well men i tell you. haha leave it in your mailbox? i tell you theses days. hha

Gemini_Girl - November 16

Hey! a section is such a major operation that comes with so many more risks and alot more after affects than a v____al birth, you should ask your doc and see what advice they give :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion