Could I Be Pregnant-pg119506269050

4 Replies
emjt - November 14

My husband and I have been trying to conceive. I ovulated approx 2 weeks ago and am 5 days away from D-Day (period). I have been experiencing abdominal cramping, my niples have been tingling, (somewhat sore br___ts), getting up in the middle of the night to use the restroom and I have been more tired at night than usual. Are these signs? I guess I am excited and can't wait!

newlywed0915 - November 14

these are signs... yes! :-) Try an EPT!

nola-gal - November 14

i would take a test. get an early , sensitive one. however, the peeing more often doesn't set in that early, because there's really nothing there yet to put pressure on your bladder. let us know!!! good luck!

Cevvin - November 14

nola-gal peeing early is a sign of pregnancy. Your body produces more blood while pregnant, and your kidneys work more to filter it all. Some women notice some dont. I do, going from not peeing at all at night, to getting up 2-3 times.

hioannidis - November 14

One of the first signs that I was pregnant was all of a sudden I was getting up in the middle of the night to pee......I think I was maybe 3 weeks when it started........I am now over 9 weeks!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?