Dizzy-pg112871472218

3 Replies
Christy - October 7

I am 9w 5d and today I have been so dizzy I feel like I might pass out. I have not been this dizzy the whole pregnancy. Do you think this is normal

michelle - October 7

I had this happen to me a few times and was told that this is normal but if you do pa__s out call the dr. just to check. The dr. told me that there could be several reasons for this to happen: 1)Going from a sitting or laying position to a standing position quickly. 2)Your body gets to hot 3)All the hormones that your body is producing and plus your body is working twice as hard. 4)and not enough nutrition **IN CASE YOU DO FEEL LIKE YOU'RE GONNA PASS OUT LAY DOWN ON YOUR SIDE OR IF YOU'RE SITTING LEAN FORWARD WITH YOUR HEAD TO YOUR KNEES. hope this helps you out a little bit.

Christy - October 7

Thank you. I am at work and it would be very embra__sasing to pa__s out here. I am feeling a little bit better.

to christy - October 7

your iron might be down ,, becareful getting up. drink lots of fluid.. feed you baby.... thats your bodies way of telling you.. go get your iron checked too k., good luck.Jen

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?