Eating Fish-pg119606089053

7 Replies
julz_75 - November 26

Hi, Just wanted to see if anyone knew if its safe to eat red snapper fillets? I'm pretty sure its okay but I read some stuff on the internet saying you shouldn't eat it so I just wanted to double check...

javidsgirl - November 26

red snapper is on the No No list

javidsgirl - November 26

this is the list of of fish your not suppose to have this list was given to me the dietian i had during my pregnancy Albacore White Tuna Atlantic Salmon Bluefish Bonito Carp Catfish, Wild Cod (in most fish sticks) Crab Dover Sole Great Lakes Salmon Grouper Halibut Jacksmelt (PBDEs) King Mackerel Lake Trout Largemouth Ba__s Lobster Mackerel Mahi-Mahi Marlin Mussels, Blue Northern Pike Orange Roughy Oysters Perch Pollock Porgy Red Snapper Rockfish Salmon, Great Lakes Salmon, Farmed Sea Ba__s Shark Snapper Swordfish Tilefish Tuna Steaks Tuna, Canned Walleye White Croaker Whitefish, Lake Yellow Tail

javidsgirl - November 26

this is the list of fish that is ok to eat Anchovies Artic Char Ba__s Catfish, Farmed U.S. Char, Artic Caviar, U.S. Caviar, French Caviar, Farmed Crawfish Croaker, Atlantic Cuttlefish, Golden Halibut, Wild Pacific Herring** Hoki Rainbow Trout Salmon, Wild Pacific** Salmon, Wild Alaskan** Salmon, Canned** Sardines** Striped Ba__s, Farmed Sturgeon, Farmed Trout, Rainbow (farmed) Shellfish in moderation: Abalone, Farmed Clams, Farmed Lobster, Rock - Australian Lobster, Spiny - U.S. Shrimp, Trap Caught

julz_75 - November 27

Thanks .. opps I ended up eating the red snapper fillets last night hope everything will be okay .. The man at the fish shop said it was okay to eat as its fresh from the sea... I will make sure I don't eat it again..

AMBER81 - November 27

what is fish suppose to do to u when your pregnant does it upset your baby or cause trouble to your pregnancy.just curious causei have seen alot of questions on eating fish while pregnant .i dont normally eat fish but ate 4 fish patties in the last week and i have just miscarried in the last day could that have been the cause or not .so i know not to touch it next time .i have had three perfect pregnancys .and i just thought maybe

AMBER81 - November 27

THE FISH ATE DID NOT HAVE THE EXACT NAME ON IT BUT IT HAD WHITE FISH WRITTEN ON THE PACKET AND IT DID TASTE LIKE TUNA ALSO AND BY THE LOOK OF IT I THINK I ATE THE ONE ON THE NOT TO EAT I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE WHITE TUNA FISH CAN EATING THESE FISH CAUSE M/C

AMBER81 - November 27

GOODNIGHT LADIES ITS 11.30PM HRER NOW

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion