Gaining Weight-pg111567918118

6 Replies
Kathy - May 9

Ok I am freaking out I went to the doctor for 8 week check and I have gained 7 lbs.. AHHHHHHHH!!!!! how did this happen I have been eat hardly anything because I feel sick all the time what the heck is up with this..

Gina - May 9

I know the same thing will happen for me. I gained weight right away. I have so much water in my hands and feet already.

kathy - May 9

I am noticing my socks are leaving marks in my legs now. Is that from water weight??

m - May 9

Was that your first doctors apointment? If that was the first time being weighed on the doctors office scale, results can be very different between two different scales.

Kathy - May 9

That was my first at the office and my husband weighted himself and it showed 3 lbs more than what he weights so who know.. still 4 lbs for 8 weeks still seems high

Kristen - May 10

I feel I have gained a ton.. I just feel heavy and bloated. I went to the Drs for my 10 wk check, and I hadn't gained a thing between then and my 4 wk visit! I just don't understand why my pants don't fit right anymore, yet I haven't gained. I guess it shows we are all different! GL to you all :).

Lynn - May 10

Also, results can be different depending on what time of day you wiegh yourself too. I can wiegh myself in the morning and then before bed 7 there is usually a 5-6 pound difference (I weigh more at night). but, I also gained about 6 pounds by my 10 week checkup.. not to mention the 2 or 3 I gained during the first 6 weeks....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion