HcG At 1261 4 Nothing In Vaginal Sonogram

5 Replies
Patience - April 27

I just had a va___al sonogram yesterday - nothing could be seen, but my blood results show 1261.4. The dr. wants me to come back next Friday for a sonogram. I'm worried it could be ectopic..any thoughts?

jena - April 27

how far along are you? if you aren't very far, it could easily be too early to see anything at all through a u/s.

patience - April 27

not sure how far along, but I tested last wednesday (a week from today) positive...too early ya think?

jena - April 27

so you are probably 3-4 weeks? they can NEVER see anything that early - way too soon. you can see a heartbeat on a u/s at around 6 weeks. I'm confused as to why your doctor even did one. I wouldn't worry at all - I'm even more confused as to why your doctor is having you come back for another one this early along.. just seems strange because s/he should know how far along you are and not expect to see anything yet...

patience - April 27

yeah, i just checked the website to see based on the levels, how far along...saw it should be around 3-4 weeks...im so anxious to see something! praying for next week, but i know it may not happen. Thanks!

Brooke - April 27

They can't see an embryo on ultrasound until your HCG levels are at least 3000-5000.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?