HCG Levels-pg112907474718

2 Replies
Lee - October 11

I just found out I was pregnant with the level of 41, my last period was sept 5 but what what is getting me when i put in the calander the date it says i am 5-6 weeks. The hcg level says its 1-2 weeks. I am just tryin to figure out when I ovulated and got pregnant...any help would be appreciated

to lee - October 11

same thing happened to me with a level of 89....they nurse was trying to tell me that i was 7 weeks along...7 WEEKS?!!! i said, then something must be seriously wrong with this pregnancy, so i demanded that they do another HCG count to see if the levels were going up, and sure enough they were, indicating that i ovulated much later than i thought, and my pregnancy isnt as far along at all...good luck to you, you should be fine, just ovulated later than usual. take care!

JULIE - October 13

THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME. I HAVE PCOS SO I KNOW I OVULATED REAL LATE. DOC THOUGHT I WAS 9WKS, BUT AFTER A U/S I AM 7 WKS. THE CALENDER DATING CAN BE OFF AND IT IS HARD TO KNOW EXACTLY WHEN YOU OLVULATE. AT 7 WKS MY HCG WAS 92,000 BUT NO TWINS ON THE U/S. HCG LEVELS HELP WITH THE DUE DATE PREDICTION BUT THEY ARENT ALWAYS ACCURATE. MY LAST PERIOD WAS AUG. 4 AND I THINK I OVULATED AS LATE AS THE 29 OF AUGUST. SO MY NUMBERS ARE MESSED UP TOO. IT WILL BE OKAY. CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion