Hcg Measures424 17th Day After Ivf

3 Replies
dalia - October 3

is hcg 424 @17th day after ivf normal

your good to go - October 3

" a single HCG level cannot indicate a normal pregnancy. In a normal pregnancy there is a regular increase of the HCG, so you need to see more than one value before you can better understand what's going on. Additionally, a single value cannot always tell you how far along the pregnancy is, because of the wide range of blood HCG levels in pregnancy. To illustrate the limitations of looking at a single measurement, here is a sample reference list for HCG levels in singleton pregnancies, based on days past ovulation (DPO): * At 14 DPO, the average HCG level is 48 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-119 mIU/ml. * At 15 DPO, the average HCG level is 59 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-147 mIU/ml. * At 16 DPO, the average HCG level is 95 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 33-223 mIU/ml. * At 17 DPO, the average HCG level is 132 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-429 mIU/ml. * At 18 DPO, the average HCG level is 292 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 70-758 mIU/ml. " so yup your in the range girl.

dalia - October 5

i made another hcg yesterday which is the 20th day it came to be 900 ..is it fine

victoria - October 5

hello, I new to this site and I was posting on the twins forum but I have a question I should have ovulated on the 9 of september and it could have game later who knows but I went to the doctors to have my hcg levels done and the next day they said they were at 430 and that kinda worried me because they said I was in the 2-3 week range and I should have been in the 5 week range, so I went back in Monday to be tested again and 5 days later from the last testing it was 5187, I think that is pretty good which I hope so because July30-Aug1 I had a miscarriage can any one plese help me thank you very much..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?