Help Me Please-pg114660298818

2 Replies
sara b - May 2

I haven't been able to get an answer anywhere else so i hope someone here can help me. I have the mirena IUD and have missed my AF. Last night and today I had brown cm. Is this implantation and if so when will I get a positive test? I feel very pg. I fell asleep at work today and have to pee every hour on the dot. Please tell me if this is what implantation looks like because I did not have it with my first. Also I want to know ASAP because of the IUD and its inherant danger to a pregnancy. Please tell me what you think and when I should test. Thank you.

olivia - May 2

A lot of women don't get brown spotting at implantation, so it is not a true sign of pregnancy, though it might be pms. If you have missed a period you can take a hpt any time, I am not sure if the hormones in the IUD will effect the results, but your obgyn would know what to do. I suggest you give them a call if you think there is something going on.

sara b - May 5

Thank you. I still haven't had a period. The spotting stopped after a few days. I've had two negative tests. I'm going to wait a week to test again. If that is negative and I still haven't had any real bleeding I'm going to call my ob/gyn. I seriously didn't think the mirena could stop your period after only 3 months of having it. Maybe I'm paranoid but I expected another 6 months to a year of periods after having it placed. My periods got heavier and longer the first two months and now nothing? It just doesn't seem right. Any other info from ppl who have or have had the mirena would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion