How Far Along Am I -pg112247167018

5 Replies
Cathy - July 27

I'm confused as to how far along I am. I was thinking almost 5 weeks but not sure now. My LMP was on June 11, think I conceived around the 24th. Any ideas? Thank you ladies and good luck to all of you!

jb - July 27

Well the doctors count from you last normal period, which would make you 7 I think. But if you didnt conceive until around the 24th you would not technically be that far. After your first exam/ultrasound they will adjust your due date.

Lia - July 27

You're 6w5d (Six weeks and five days) but that's if you have a 28 day cycle. Check out http://obmd.com/tools/pregnancy_calendar

Cathy - July 27

Thank you both. I go to the doctor on Friday and am just nervous. I was hoping to hear a heart beat maybe. I had a m/c in Dec 04. By the way my cycles have been around 40-44 days since my d&c.

Ashley - July 27

My last period started April 30, which would have made me 12 weeks when I went for my first u/s. I knew I wasn't THAT far along, but I was only 6w, 3d! Of course, I am highly irregular, and had no idea when conception took place until the ultrasound .... which made it our first year anniversary present! ;-)

Cathy - July 27

Congratulations Ashley. Was a great anniversary gift!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?