I M Pregnant -pg111048907318

4 Replies
Shannon - March 10

After taking two hpt's and seeing faint pink lines, I called my doc. He did one at his office and also saw a faint pink line. He is doing a blood test before telling me a due date. We figure I'm about 2 weeks into this. Is it possible to have four positive hpt's and then have a negative blood test?

Heidi - March 10

I'm sure you're pg. Sound early. I found out very early too, like 5 or 6 days before my period was even due. The first hpt had very faint lines so I tried another one the next morning and I was VERY pregnant. ha ha! Good luck!

Lori - March 10

Same here, I never even had a blood test done to confirm until after my first OB appt. when I was already 9 1/2 weeks. But I found out almost 2 weeks before my first missed period, and the lines were very faint then I had one done at my work and same thing, really really pink lines! Good luck!

Robyn - March 10

Yep sounds like it to me. Usually f you take more than one hpt and they are positive, then you are. But hey I took 4 hpts because I though maybe I got a tainted box or something, but my obgyn confirmed at 5 weeks.

Amy - March 10

I'm so excited for you!!! I took 4 within 2 days and the lines kept getting darker (or at least that's what it seemed!) Good Luck with the blood test but I am sure you are!!! Let us know when the results come in. :-)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?