I Need Ur Help-pg116944794038

3 Replies
GtsPrincess - January 22

h__lo everybody i hope you guys enjoying being pregnant and waiting for the new life to come out to the world. I have been worrying about this thing so first of all i didnt have period in december alhthough last period i had was in nov. but then on new year day well after midnight i made love to my boyfriend and that was only time i ever had s_x. well i started worrying about not having period and i went to clinic to check to see if i was pregnant and it says it was negative althought i been having these Symptoms.. and the lady said it might have been too early to test to see if u are pregnant and everything, so last week i had period but it wasnt really a period it was very light than usual and it was more as discharging and its brown or light brown at times and i find myself more nausea than before and im starting to have cramps and lately i feel i am preg... so is it possible that i can be pregnant ? i have appointment this week to go take test and i just seem that i cant find answers for all this even if i asked clinic why im having these problems. thanks for ur time to read this even if it sounds silly thing i ever wrote but im worrying.

DownbutnotOUT - January 22

i didnt have a period for 2 months and had pregnancy symptons, all due to an ovarian cyst. it is pretty common that sometimes women dont ovulate a month and thus they dont get af and than the next month they get it. the light period and discharge could be ovulation or implantation bleeding I would wait 2 weeks and than test again if its - I would see my dr.

GtsPrincess - January 22

ovarian cyst is a bad thing isnt it?

JanInBama - January 22

If it'll make you feel better -- go and buy a preg. test and go ahead and take it now .. you can some that aren't very expensive at some places.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?