Im Not Sure If Im Pregnant-pg110463301034

4 Replies
Toni - January 1

I recently had unprotected s_x and I'm just a teen. I want to know how soon the morning sickness and other stuff will start if i am pregnant.

HUB - January 2

You should do some research on this site, you can find out stuff. You should really have protected s_x. Morning sickness can start as early as 2 weeks after conception. Hope it all works out.

Katharine - January 3

You can contact Planned Parenthood or a crisis pregnancy center in your area (or your school nurse). They can help you get a pregnancy test and talk to you about contraception methods and safe s_x.

em - January 9

Im 6 weeks pregnant and thats when I started to notice how sick I was feeling and my brest were getting quite sore

aida - January 10

you shouldn't wait for morning sicknes, cause it maybe never come. I'm in a 5th week and have none of it! My b___sts started to be sensitive in 4th week and that is whole month of pregnancy. So, the best thing for you is to buy pregnancy test, but the one which can detect 20 ml of hormone (it's expensive, but...) , don't urinate late at night and do it in the morning, your first urine is the best for test! Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion