Implantation Bleeding-pg119534947326

9 Replies
trying4number1 - November 17

Any of you experienced implantation bleeding? If so what was it like? Look like? How long it lasted? How long til' you got a +? - I know it's diff. for everyone, just wondering a little more about it.....thanks ladies!

trying4number1 - November 17

-Bump-

stefkay - November 18

Implantation bleeding is a weird deal really...I've been on these boards for a while and from reading them always thought implantation spotting/bleeding happened midway between ovulation and end of cycle. That totally happens, but I guess it can be later too. I had some 2 days after my bfp and it lasted 4-5 days. I wouldn't have called it implantation spotting, but my dr. did so who knows? I've heard dr's call it implantation bleeding when it happens as late as 6 weeks too...

trying4number1 - November 18

Interesting...I was 4 days late as of yesterday and then I began having what I think is IB. It's only there when I wipe and it's brownish color. None got on my pad I'm wearing. Although this morning there was a little more when I first used the bathroom. But the color is SO different and that's what makes me think it's IB....Thanks for sharing stefkay!

stefkay - November 18

mine was like that too--it was actually red/pink the very first time and only one wipe. After that it was all light brown/tan and only when I wiped for about 5 days. Have you tested yet?

I haven't tested yet. I had some more brown with some red now, but still hardly anything.....I'm going to test once this, whatever it is goes away....so this week sometime...

R__ - November 18

mine was dark brown spotting it lasted almost a week. it took me about a week or two after the missed period to get a + but if it seems you are having a period and it just don't seem normal then it could be implantation

Well all of yesterday and a bit today was just brownish when I wiped but I think now af is here? It's not real heavy at all but it's a bit more than the brown was and now it's red in color. SO I'm thinking this is af....unless anyone else has had this and gotten a +??? But I think I am out this month.....thanks for all the info ladies!

R__ - November 18

if its still only spotting and it isnt alot of red it could still be implantation. If it is flowing now, then most likely it is AF. just keep monitoring it and keep us updated. If its still spotting and doesn't turn into flow i would still test a few days after it stops.

AMBER81 - November 19

im 5wks pregnant and this is my 4th and i have been experiencingthe symptoms . the first time i noticed it was at night and it was only a spotty pink colour .untill the next day i had a bit of blood on my underwear and then nothing until later that night i dripped blood but nothing ma__sive im wairting on my blood tests to come back and hopfully its the all clear .and i will let you know how i went good or bad but this is nothing i have ever dealt with my other pregnancys

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion