Implantation Cramping-pg119193480746

6 Replies
k. - October 9

Hi there, I think I O'd on around September 28... Around 6 DPO, I had lower abdominal cramps (alot of pressure) and lower back pain (almost like pressure)... never had them since... Is that what implantation cramping feels like? Or did I ovulate a bit later than what I thought and could it be O cramps? Any ideas???

k. - October 9

Anyone????

alinadaud - October 9

Hi K, That is what it felt like for me and I got my BFP this month. I had never experienced anything like it before. It happened around 1 am at 7dpo. I woke in the night feeling like my period was about to start. It was really uncomfortable pressure. I eventually fell back to sleep after at least an hour. I woke later that morning and nothing. 4 days later, I got my BFP. Good luck:) I am now 6 weeks along.

beckyz - October 9

Hi K, have you had any spotting as well?

k. - October 10

No spotting, I didn't have any spotting with any of my pregnancies, I have 2 boys already.... 9 years and 11 months.

Nichola-Jane - October 10

I have been having cramping from around 5dpo (prob to early to experience cramps!?). I'm also hoping that it was implantation cramping - or at least my body trying to tell me something! I'm testing this weekend if AF doesnt show up early! Sorry - when are you due AF / testing? xx

k. - October 10

I'm due for AF either 13th or 15th... so testing now would be too early... If AF isn't here on Sat, I'll test.. Nichola-Jane, was your cramping like pressure in the lower abdomen, like I said, mine lasted 2 days, it was so bad.... But I'm not sure if I'm getting it confused with O pain, don't ever recall experiencing either one..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion