Is This Normal -pg109744707019

3 Replies
amanda - October 10

it's normal to hate being pregnant right? i hate throwing up, and today that is all i have done. i just want to sit here and cry. i'm 17 years old, and this is my senior year in highschool. i dont like being pregnant

liss - October 11

Hi amanda i know it can really suck when your throwing up all day but the morning sickness wont last forever.How many weeks are you? I had morning sickness really bad for the first 8 weeks then it stoped.I found that if i ate something with peppermint in it it really helped with the throwing up.Anyway sorry if this dosent help much or its not the answer you wanted.I wish you and your baby all the best. liss

Susanna - October 27

Try not to be selfish!!! Maybe you should have thought about using contraception if having an child was going to "interfere" with your senior year!!! Many people try so hard to get pregnant and have miscarriage after miscarriage. I don't think you will find alot of sympathy, except from other irresponsible teenagers like your self!

Louise - October 30

I agree a bit with Susanna but i am glad your keeping the baby. Theres a girl on here wanting to give herself a miscarriage. Goodluck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?