Is This Normal -pg111279716518

2 Replies
StunnedGranny - April 6

It's a long time since I was pregnant, but my daughter is! She went for a scan to confirm it this afternoon, US says 6 weeks, she swears 8 weeks. Using both of these suppositions, when might she have the baby?

Misty - April 6

If she is right then it should be around November 30th if the ultrasound is right then it should be about Dec. 14th. Hope this helps.

RG - April 6

My docot figured my due date by taking the first date of my Last Missed Period and added 280 days to it. LMP was 2/4/05 and due date is 11/11/05. The us measures the baby as being '4 days smaller' than the due date they gave me which would make it 11/15/05, they didn't change my due date. NOW....I know when I had s_x and when I could have concieved and it was 2/17/05 so if I figure things, I would only be 7 weeks this Thursday....the doctor says I'll be 9 weeks Friday. So I'm almost opposite from her, Scan says closer to 9 weeks, I say closer to 10 weeks. I'm going by the date that they gave me by my LMP, which is 11/11/05 and saying that I'm 9 weeks Friday. Maybe at her next us it will determine a better due date.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?