July 2008 Club

61 Replies
nola-gal - November 6

Wanted to start a thread for July 2008 ladies. I was not ttc, am not married, but am in a commited, very loving, incredibly supportive relationship. so we were a bit shocked, but pretty excited, to get two bfp's on the CVS pregnancy tests we took last night and this morning. I go to the doctor on Monday. Anyone want to join me on what should be an interesting nine months? I THINK I'm three weeks just about...going from when I THINK my lmp was. My calendar got all screwed up last month due to illness, hence the "surprise". Lesson...CM charting works way better than the calendar. Anyway, all the calculators say i'm due in july...anyone want to join in???

bubbasmom - November 7

Hi. Thank you for starting this thread. My dh and I have 21 month old son and found out a few days ago we are pregnant again. We had been trying for 3 months. I am due July 17th and have my first doctor's appt. next Thursday. We are very excited but a little nervous about having 2!

nola-gal - November 7

hi bubbasmom! thanks for joining. i think there is another july thread too, but we're a little later than them. congratulations! i hope you have a great pregnancy! i'm glad you joined and that you've already had one baby. now i can ask you all kinds of questions. my sister actually had her first in january, but she can be a bit of a know it all. how are you feeling? all I'm really troubled with so far is peeing more at night, mildy sore bbs, and acne. other than that, i feel great. when does sickness start usually? my hpt lines were pretty faint, but definitely there. i'm thinking of taking another tomorrow am and see if it's darker. just to make sure. i go to the doc on monday. they're going to do an ultrasound because i missed my last period and we really don't know when i conceived. but i tool a blood test on oct 21 that came back negative. i'm almost positive i conceived on oct 25/26. didn't use a condom, and had lots of ewcm...i didn't know what that was then! now i do! after i read about it, i just knew i was pg. where do you live? how old are you? i'm 29 and live in new orleans.

bubbasmom - November 7

I'm 26 and from New Hampshire. I was sick at just 7 dpo but with my first I didn't have any signs until 6 weeks, so every pregnancy is different. So far I've thrown up a few times, had sore b___bs, and stretching in my uterus. Good luck with your ultrasound. I remember crying afterwards because I was so happy (I had also miscarried two months earlier) Feel free to ask me questions and I'll try to answer the best I can (the memory goes with a toddler around!)

nola-gal - November 7

ooh, i love new hampshire. i lived in boston for a bit. didn;t like living there, but i loved skiing in new hampshire. mmm, maple syrup! portsmouth is sooo nice! anyway...i hope some others join. let me know any updates from you!

ceecee_fields - November 7

Yeah!!! How is everyone?

nola-gal - November 7

hey there ceecee! thanks for joining! where are you from? let's see how many states we can get! is this your first baby? how old are you? by the way...i think my bf is going to propose this weekend! we live together and were planning to get married after my sisters wedding next oct. i'm divorced and he was engaged before, so we weren't in a rush and didn't want to take away from her momen...but i guess god had other plans. my mom is pretty excited, but she did say, "so when are you getting married". actually, our families have been asking that for about a year now...

sashasmama - November 7

Good morning girls. I'd like to join in. I'm almost 5 weeks along and hoping this one will stick! Two miscarriages in the last 7 months. I'm married, have an almost 2 year old daughter. I was diagnosed with a blood clotting disorder. Now taking baby aspirin. Oh yeah, and I'm 25, from Texas.

nola-gal - November 7

hey there, sashasmama! congrats and good luck! i'll pray that yours and all of ours are strong and healthy. welcome, welcome! where in texas are you from? my partner is from austin. it's good to have so many experienced mommies together. i'm going to have lots of questions, i'm sure!

I hope he does propose! That would be so great for you! I am 24, married to a wonderful man. This is our first child. We live in Florida. Congrats Sashasmama!

kendra.marie - November 7

hey im a young mother; i have almost 15 month old little girl & we are due july 5th 2008 with baby two. =] we are very exciteid & i cant wait to get scans & so forth. hey bubbasmom. i know im so happy someones started this threat =] its nice to talk to the ones due right around the same time as each other i love it. nola-girl. hey babe. im so happy your here too your very polite & thats what im looking for into talking to other mommas to be. =] when are both of you due?

sa__sha & ceecee how are you ladies since everyone else is introducing themselves i might as well too.

im Kendra; a mother of one little girl(born aug 17 2006). im in a very serious relationship have been since 2000. i am almost 19 years old. will be Nov 17th alot of people dog me for being a bad mother so if you want to do that just ask me to leave please. i've had enough bashing i don't need anymore. i live in IOWA. i had signs of pregnancy 2dpo & i tested 4dpo; and i had a very faint positive which is not normal for me when i was pregnant with Kelsey i didnt get a positive urine till 12 weeks. but every pregnancy is different (although im thinking im having twins or more; my bump is here & its big & firm. its nerve racking) we plan on marriage around 2010. gives us a bit of time but thats what we want. anything else ask. anyone have piczo myspace or anything msn? yahoo? aim?

nola-gal - November 7

hey kendra! welcome! i think that's a good rule...no negative vibes here! only love! and thanks for the compliment...we southerners usually are dripping with sugar.

myspace.com/ceecee_fields I'm on facebook too...Constance Fields Nice to meet everyone! Happy pregnancy! Man my b___bs are hurting!

wv_red - November 7

HI ladies!!!! I am a May mom but was redaing this and wanted to say congrats to all of you ladies and i hope you all have happy and wonderful pregnancies! Kendra I just want to say conrats to you, I remember you from the C~stories. I am glad to see that it worked! I am having one but I hope you get what you wanted... and the age thing hon dont worry about it at all. You can support yourself and you dont need the negitivity from anyone! You hang your head high and be proud of those lil ones!!! Thank you for letting me intrude ladies! Belly rubs to all of you!!!

nola-gal - November 7

thanks, wv red! my myspace is "bekahcade"

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?