JULY 2008 Mom 2b Here Anyone Else

69 Replies
pawsome2 - November 29

My appointment is tomorrow!!! Very excited. My dh told me he was not going to be able to come to my first appointment. Not very happy about this. He had better change his plans. Isn't is important for him to be there as well? Or am I just hormonal? Also I spotted a little tonight. I know I've read that that it very normal but I find myself being very concerned about this. Just looking for a little rea__surance.

shyrhy - November 29

hello!!! first of all congratulations!!! im due july 26th what about u?

mjvdec01 - November 29

Hi all, My name is Mandi. I am due july 26th, there seems to be a few of us due on that day! I am 31 and this will be our second child. Our daughter will be 22 months old on december 9th. How is everyone?

mjvdec01 - November 29

Hi all, My name is Mandi. I am due july 26th, there seems to be a few of us due on that day! I am 31 and this will be our second child. Our daughter will be 22 months old on december 9th.

WyattsMommy - November 30

Hi everyone! I'm due July 24 with my second. My DS is 15 months old. My DH is in the Army and is being deployed in January. I'm really looking forward to this pregnancy and this baby! Blessings to all who are also expecting!

julz_75 - December 1

Hi Julie, Congratulations... My name is also Julie!! and I'm due on the 20th of July 08...

4buzybeez - December 2

congratz Julie! im due in 16th july. this will be my forth baby. last wednesday i had an u/s and they dated me as 7weeks. im am hoping this time labor will be easy cos i had a hell of a time with my third labor! baby was so high up and didnt want to come down! the docotrs had to actually put his whole arm in to feel in there! baby was vacc_me out. ouch! never again do i want to go through that!

dyarcho - December 5

I am due july 18, 2008. i found out Nov 9th i was pregnant. i took 3 hpt and they were all positive! i couldnt believe it. after trying for 1 year! i am about 8 weeks. i had an u/s last monday and saw the heart beat! was so awesome! i have been spotting and bleeding a bit. i think i have a hemmorhage clot. i am also having to use progesterone suppositories. i am trying to keep positive and be excited. its hard though. i thought i wouldnt have to wear pads for 9 months! wrong!! i go back to the doc for another u/s next tues dec 11/ hopefully there will still be a heart beat, and the hemmorhage will be gone, or less than it was last monday!! i have been praying every night that it all goes well...i want to get excited!!

pawsome2 - December 5

I had my ultrasound today. I'm only 6w5d. I thought I was 9 w yesterday but the ultrasound said that I am earlier. I got to see and hear the heart - TOO CUTE! My new due date is July 25.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?