March Babies 2007 Part 8

654 Replies
writergirl - February 28

a charlie horse or a muscle spasm like the kind you get when you're running...that sounds exactly like what i had this morning too. i'm not going to have them sweep the membranes because i've heard that it may or may not work and it hurts like hell.

Tammy276 - February 28

oh yeah, and kerry, the b__w up mattress is actually really, really comfy. We paid almost $200 for it when we had to move out of our old house and were waiting for the new one to be finished....we moved in w/ my sister and her hubby for a few months and used this every single night and slept better on it than our normal mattress. We really do need a new mattress, we just can't afford it right now. Maybe when our taxes come back... O.k. Is my computer going whacked out or is everyones like this. Did your screen change on this site? LIke is the writing really big all of a sudden? It was normal when I logged on before, but now the writing on it is bigger? Whats up with that?

Tammy276 - February 28

o.k.....weird...I just posted that and now the typing all went back to normal size....maybe I'm just loosing my mind.

yaas - March 1

writergirl_ i am glad my post made you feel better, when i talked to my doc i felt much better too. we are here for eac other if it werent for you guys i wouldn't know what i would have done. you have become my family and friends just when i needed the most. thank you all I love you gals. vanja_ wow i cant believe it, now i know what my doc ment by everything happening in a night. good luck , i am soooo happy for you.wow tomorrow you would have your baby in your arms, and 9LB thats so incredable. congardulation. oh and Tammy_ the tea tastes good, i mean i like it, i am having it everyday , 3 tea bags somtimes 4 per day. and its not that bad.i hope it helps.

writergirl - March 1

i know most of you watch Grey's Anatomy, so thought you might find this interesting: Katherine Heigl has dropped out of contract talks with bosses of hit medical drama Grey's Anatomy over a salary dispute. The star plays Dr. Isobel 'Izzie' Stevens on the show and is reportedly upset she is receiving less money than her co-stars. A source tells American publication People, "Katie is disappointed and hurt that (the show's producer) Touchstone doesn't value her as much as her other co-stars, especially Sandra Oh and Isaiah Washington." Sources on the set also say tension has emerged after a spin-off series was announced featuring Kate Walsh's character, Dr. Addison Montgomery. A source tells American publication Star, "The rest of the cast seemed instantly resentful of (Walsh). They each thought they'd be the one chosen to get their own show, and now they're giving Kate the cold shoulder."

writergirl - March 1

so last night was uneventful, as usual. i'm going to beg/yell at my doc tomorrow at my 9:15 appt to give me an u/s to check the baby's size and fluid levels. i'm worried about them since i barely feel her move anymore. i don't see why they wouldn't do one. tammy, the tea is very mild so it's not too bad. i didn't like it at first, but then i did. i have three cups a day too. so we had s_x this morning, but i did something stupid. i was on top, so i don't think it was very productive in getting stuff where it needed to go (TMI). idiot. so we're trying again tonight i guess. going to the mall today with my neighbor. i might do some much-needed cleaning. so at least we know that one week from today, i'll have cadence. i hope. if they have a bed for me. hey, so far, i'm winning the pool for the birth order. *lol* I knew vanja would go before me. I think everyone is going to go before me! i'm going to have an april baby. HAHA

yaas - March 1

good morning everyone. wow do you guys think vanja is holding her baby right now? writergirl_ you are next, only one more week ad maybe less than that. mine count dow has becom cigits, never thought this day would come, 11 days from now is my due date. that sounds strang. i remember when i was 8-9 weeks and i was counting , wow 40 weks is toooooooo long and now its all over and soon it will be a history. some us had their babies and for some its just e matter of time. still i cant beilieve that time has flown this fast. i know ive been so un pationt lately to get him out but he has everyright wanting to stay in that comfy warm inviroement. i think that means that he's been comfy and took a good care of him so far:lol i sure will miss his hickups and kicks when he comes out. oh my he hasn't come out yet and i am already falling in love with him.

writergirl - March 1

yaas you are so sweet. i know what you mean. as frustrating as cadence is being staying put, i love her so much and am so excited to meet her. this has been a loooooong road. sometimes it feels like years, but it does seem just like yesterday when we were getting to know each other within the first trimester. crazy. we do need to move over to a Part 9. i don't know how to do that. can someone do that for us? tammy? you know how to do that, right?

kerryv - March 1

morning! i will start a part 9 right now so go over there shortly!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?