May 2008 Babies Club Part 2

131 Replies
sammommy - November 14

I'm ready to move too!!! Will be 14 weeks on Sunday :)

ChattyKathy - November 14

Lets wait until the end of the month. Some ladies aren't due until the very end of May, so they aren't quite in the 2nd tri yet and I think we should move over when we're all ready. But thats my opinion. ---- I am still excited about the doppler, but I don't want to ruin the holidays incase I can't find the heartbeat, so I think I'm going to wait. And by that point I might as well wait until my appointment because it'll only be a week more, but who knows what I'll decide! Diamond, last pregnancy I was determined to wait even though everyone else was beginning to find out whether they were on team pink or team blue, but once I made my decision and announced it, it got a bit easier to stick to it. Either way you're going to be blessed with a little miracle, but times ticking away so you'd better decide soon!

ChattyKathy - November 14

Gah, could pregnancy brain be kicking in this early already? *I'm* one of the ladies not due until the end of May and I just hit 12 weeks today! So, what about waiting three more days so that we're all on board?

sammommy - November 14

O.k. ladies, I started a new thread on second trimester.....I used ChattyKathy's quote. It is so beautiful!! It's called May 2008 Babies cont'd. Hope to see all of you there :>)

sammommy - November 14

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!!! In the few minutes I took to start it, I missed your response Chatty :>) So sorry, I don't want anyone to feel left out!!! It's there when you are all ready!! Sorry if I stepped on any toes....certainly didn't mean to :>(

RMC - November 14

I will post on both boards just in case guys, this one and the 2nd tri. Chattkathy - I have pregnancy brain all the time. I should be able to find out the s_x right before xmas so that will be exciting. I don't think I would ever survive without knowing the s_x. My brother's gf finally had her first doctors appt - at 14 weeks, by choice - and she got an u/s AND they told her the s_x already. I thought that was pretty early, but I guess they must've been certain to tell her.

wv_red - November 15

Chatty I am also one of the ones due not till the end of May. May 28th is my edd so i felt wierd going in there but it felt good too. Like one step closer to seeing my baby. I know sounds dumb but this is my second pregnancy and i am now officially in uncharted territory and i am loving it! I will continue to post here until all of us are ready to boogie on over to the 2nd tri! Not too much longer

sarahnicolesmom - November 15

Hello...I'm also due on May 28th -- I'm kind of worried today because I fell yesterday walking out of a gas station with my DD. I fello n my knees and it was kind of a slow motion fall, I can remember myself thinking Oh my gosh I'm falling. I was carrying my 3 year old daughter on my right arm, so my natural instinct was to protect her so I used my left leg and hand when I finally touched down -- I'm not feeling any abdominal pains (at least nothing out of the usual) have not been bleeding at all, but I'm still scared anything could happen. I logged on when I got home and read a bunch of stories of other pregnant women saying they fell down stairs, on side walks, on their tummys, backs, etc -- and that their babies were just fine. That they are well protected win the womb .. I'm still going to tell my Ob on my next appt. Hopefully everything will be fine .. anyone here have had that experience. Hope everyone is doing well...

Keri11 - November 15

Morning ladies. Sorry I havent been on for awhile. Its been a little hectic here. Well, I am 12 weeks today and I feel great. Yesterday and today I have felt so much better, I still have slight headaches and when I smell certain things I get sick but other than that I feel great. My u/s was scheduled for last Monday but the u/s tech called in sick so I was rescheduled for tomorrow. I am so excited I cannot wait. I'm so sorry to hear the bad news bchflwr, I will keep you in my prayers. Looks as though everyone is doing good. Sarah-my preg with my son I fell out of the shower (high lipped tub) and fell on my knees, I went in right away and the fall didnt affect the baby at all. They hooked all kinds of monitors up and the baby was just lying there sleeping. Hope everyone has a good day.

sarahnicolesmom - November 15

Keri11 Thank you for sharing your experience -- glad everything went well....I'm confident I won't have any problems...

ChattyKathy - November 15

I think it'd be easier if we all just hopped on the 2nd tri board since its already up. See you there!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?