Measuring Small-pg112181193718

2 Replies
blf - July 19

I just had an ultrasound this morning and according to my lmp I am 7 weeks 4 days, but the baby is measuring around 6 weeks 5 days, there was a heart beat but I don't know how fast. Has anyone else been throughthis

oormi - July 21

Hello blf, At my first ultrasound at 6 weeks, my baby measured only 5 weeks ! day. But a week later, at 7 weeks, the growth had caught up. so don't worry. my doc says that it is ok for growth to b a week this side or that. Sometimes even up to three weeks! All babies grwo differently in the womb. But just for rea__suarance, do check with your doc. All the best. relax, all willo be fine! :-)

Jessica - July 22

Hi blf, my Dr first told me my uterus felt small during my pelvic exam and he ordered me an ultrasound. Judging from my lmp I would have been 9 wks 1 day however my ultrasound measured me at 8 wks 4 days. Both my doctor and the tech told me this could be because I have a long cycle (34 days) not sure if it's the same for you but that was my case. Either way, I don't think it's that rare for you to measure a little less during your first trimester just like oormi says. Best of luck to both of you :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?