No Heartbeat With Doppler Pg1292940665

2 Replies
SandraC - December 21

I am almost 11 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I've had 2 miscarriages in the past, both missed abortions. Yesterday I tried finding the baby's heartbeat using a doppler that I rented from babybeat.com but was unable to find anything but my own heartbeat even though I tried forever. I saw a heartbeat on ultrasound at 8 weeks. I might have a little excess stomach fat but am not overweight. I also think the doctor said that my uterus is facing backwards, but I'm not positive. Anyways, I would not be worried about not finding the heartbeat at 11 weeks if it were not because the doctor was able to find it at 10 weeks or maybe earlier with 3 of my last pregnancies. Is it normal to be able to find it at different times with different pregnancies? Thoughts anyone? Please! I am really hoping for some uplifting useful information, because I am going CRAZY!

sadiejai - December 31

I wouldnt be too worried. Especially if your uterus is facing backwards. I rented one of those machines as well and tried when i was 20 weeks. It was very difficult to find the heart beat. Even as my pregnancy progressed sometimes my midwife would find it hard to get a heart beat. Im sure everything is ok. Breath :)

gaer - January 21

My Dr couldnt find my baby's heart beat till week 26! my uterus is tipped back, and she was in an unusual position.We knew she was there from US and movement and my size! Just be patient, I was told its normal to find HR about 15-16 weeks.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?